Single guy at Disney?

dupontflames

i just got hired at wdw working attractions at the studios and my training is on thursday. i'm hitting a park or two afterwards and after class on friday morning, i'm heading over for the day again. i'm not sure what to expect, but i'm diving in head first!

i'm coming with ipod, book, and a slight sense of courage in tow and asking questions later.

Gucci65

dolbyman said:
and thinking of this ...

in wdw were some very nice girls :cool: ....I totally love those american girls with brackets :p ... (only >18 :slurp: )

just my thoughts of beeing single in wdw :rolleyes:

brackets ?

Mr. Incredible

I have never been to WDW solo, but I used to love to travel solo. Back in another lifetime I went on a month long road trip (solo) to the western US. On the days when I didn't see much of anyone, I enjoyed the times of quiet introspection. When I wanted to converse with others it forced me out of my shell. I could write a whole book on that trip, but I will say here that I enjoyed doing US in LA, Vegas, and Reno all by myself.

Captain Chaos

I've been debating this myself for a while now.. I want to go to WDW this year to catch the 50th celebration... However, I can't seem to find someone to go with. I have friends who live in and around orlando, and I know if they knew i was coming down, they would take time and hang out with me. I just fear traveling alone. I hate flying and the drive from NJ is not a drive someone should do alone. I would also feel a bit funny eating alone. I do it at work during lunch, but that is different. Now, if I knew some of the people on this site were going, I'd maybe try to work in going with them, or at least meeting up, especially all you silly, single Disney females out there :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom