silly thing

WickedQueen22

I HAVE to have my sunglasses

We always get new ears for the girls and a picture frame with the current year for a corny family pic when we get home :D

disneyfan1966

My kids... oh, and my Disney Hubby... :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

PINS!!! I have become obsessed with them. We have to have one for everything we do and see. It is so much fun!

mitchk

My wife always makes sure we buy a Christmas ornament with the year on it, and a photo album, also with the year on it. :)

macsmom

Sunglasses and Disney dollars...never leave home without them.

And, I buy a new (and different) set of ears each trip. This year, got the ones that light up, and for the first time, got my name on them. Very cool. :D

danna

bluefaery

1. My WDW backpack that I bought back in 2005. In it I have my dig camera, my reg camera, extra film and batteries, my walet, and a plastic water bottle to refil through out the day.

2. At least 1 pin and a Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich.

GrowingUpDisney

I can do without almost anything except my sunglasses. We also never forget our camera and the rain cover for our stroller.

I usually buy a shirt and toys for the kids, but I know that I will be picking up the MK events CD in two weeks (if they still have them). I also have a clock from the Japan Pavillion on my list of must haves.

Niki

mrerk

Premium Member
1. Sunglasses, AP, DDE card

2. Christmas ornament, refrigerator magnets, shot glasses, wall calender, license plates, any new Cd's, maybe a few pins if I see something I really like.

Hrudey3032

1.I always make sure I have wallet,cellphone(to call everyone in chilly Indy and rub it in that I'm at Disney and the weathers great!)and camera
2.I always get a new football/hockey jersey last year it was the aqua Mickey football jersey with the #40 on it and the 2007 hockey jersey with the originals on it.

Mikester71

1. Room card so we can charge, charge, charge!
2. Sunglasses
3. Dollar store rain ponchos (so we can just chuck them out when they get wrecked)
4. Cameras (still and video)
5. Snacks (granola bars are a godsend while waiting in those long lines!)

fifibelle

:wave::wave:Hi guys im new on here so please be kind to me !!!:lol: Would never leave villa without my camera for all those special memories ! And cant go to Disney without having a mickey shaped cookie dough ice cream its like a tradition now with my lot :lol:

dznygrl

1. 2 pairs of comfortable shoes, Disney drawstring backpack, camera and my husband.

2. Dole Whip, Christmas ornament for that year, and a new Mickey tie and Hawaiian shirt for hubby.

hcswingfield

Never go to the parks without a small refillable bottle of water that will fit in my cargo shorts pockets. Always buy Christmas ornaments and/or T shirt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom