Silly question...

Bodyfather

Original Poster
...and I'm not sure where else to post this.
I rang the Walt Disney world reservation line yesterday and one of the hold music songs caught my ear but I can't find it anywhere!
Can only describe it as Beauty and the Beast performed by bees. Does anyone know where I might find this song to download? Or even what it's called?
Thanks

Since1976

there are no silly questions here.. this is a place for help with Disney World..We all should be here to help one another.. that's the goal of the website..

Yup, there are no silly questions here!

Our interest in stuff like this is shared! I recall one member spending *years* trying to find the music played on an old Disney information channel loop. He finally found out (turned out to be licensed music, recognized by Shazam or something similar), and posted the tale of his quest here.

As a Disney music and background loop nut, I totally sympathized with his passion.

Last edited:

graphite1326

Yup, there are no silly questions here!

Our interest in stuff like this is shared! I recall one member spending *years* trying to find the music played on an old Disney information channel loop. He finally found out (turned out to be licensed music, recognized by Shazam or something similar), and posted the tale of his quest here.

As a Disney music and background loop but, I totally sympathized with his passion.
I have to disagree. There are silly questions here. There is another post asking "what is your favorite restroom?" Silly, yes, but isn't that why we are here?

GeoDonJac34

I need to read threads like this one after spending too much time on the news and rumors forums. A lot of good information, but a lot of negativity. Thanks for everyone posting.

EOD K9

I actually have a question too. What happened to the embedded ring in the pavement at HM? Did it get moved?
Technically it was never there. It was a remnant of a pole that took on a life of its own. However, WDI knowing what that meant to people, did install a ring at HM. I just don't have a handy dandy picture of it here.

Jahona

Technically it was never there. It was a remnant of a pole that took on a life of its own. However, WDI knowing what that meant to people, did install a ring at HM. I just don't have a handy dandy picture of it here.

tumblr_inline_nvpsfvRY971t35w55_500.jpg

danyoung56

I have a track from the same sessions as Beauty & the Bees that is very strange. The bees are doing The Flight of the Bumblebee, and there's a lady laughing hysterically over it. Very odd - I've always wondered where that originally came from.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom