Sign the WDWMAGIC 10 Year guest book

WIX

Congrats on the 10 years!!! I have been coming her for at least three of them daily. However, just recently decided to sign up and speak up. Keep up the great work, you are the BEST site on the web!!!

alien1279

Congrats

As a new member to this site, I would like to compliment you all and thank you for all of the hard work that goes into maintaining the site.

I look forward to many more years of seeing and using this site.

Congratulations!!! :)

:sohappy:

WDWFigment

I never really noticed this thread before (sometimes I overlook sticky threads). I missed congratulating on 10 years, but I can still congratulate on 11!

cb3k

Congratulations on 11 Years....Best site around, Im just bummed that you decided to put up a "Wand Image" that will grace the tops of our monitors for your 11th anniversary...Oh well, Im sure its only temporary

barnebd5

I'm happy for this site's 10 years, it has helped me cope with Disney blues when I come back from a trip and get excited for a new trip.

With all the updates on what's going on there everyday from WDWMAGIC, I feel like I'm there all the time when I'm at home.

So Congrats to WDWMAGIC.COM!

-Dan aka barnebd5

Ilovewishes

Congrats!

Congrats on reaching 10 years! It's a truly fab site and always makes me wanna go back! I find out alot from this site that I wouldn't get to know otherwise! Keep it up! :ROFLOL:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
congrats and thanks for helping me pass the time in those boring moments at work. :wave:

EDIT... wow, im just shy of 4 years. wow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom