SICK Space Mountain Holiday overlay

peter11435

Easy Explanation.
Ent Dept, overlay on space mountain is easily done with existing equipment and staff.

CBJ / Haunted Holiday means that imaganering / ride and show has to be involved, costs 10X.
Also space mountain can be done with no attraction downtime.

trainplane3

But it's also better than all other recent attempts at a Space Mountain overlay
At our SM? Maybe. Compared to all others? No. They went to Party City, bought some generic lights you see at a rave, tie wrapped some LED strips to catwalks, put a loopable Xmas song over the speakers, and called it a day. It's something but it's lazy.

The speedway overlay looks nice though.

Unbanshee

At our SM? Maybe. Compared to all others? No. They went to Party City, bought some generic lights you see at a rave, tie wrapped some LED strips to catwalks, put a loopable Xmas song over the speakers, and called it a day. It's something but it's lazy.

The speedway overlay looks nice though.

I should have noted that yes, I meant wdw SM

disneylandcm

It's a natural fit. Very gestalt. After all, everybody thinks of Chrismas carols when riding Space Mountain. And of Space Mountain when listening to Christmas carols.
I always hum the Carpenters’ Merry Christmas Darling during the drop sequence on Tower of Terror and Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas on Mission Space, but that’s just me.

StudNubbles

This doesn't bother me, but it's also not really a big deal. When we went to the MNSSHP in October, though, it was pitch black and that was really amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom