Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats Closed

ellie-badge

I think this sounds pretty cool. You'd be surprised at how amazingly fun a scavenger hunt in Walt Disney World can be. My Mom and I actually played Kim Possible's World Showcase Adventure a number of times because the things you got to see around World Showcase were amazing... and the best part was that only YOU knew what exactly was going on -- anybody else in the area just thought it was some kind of gimmick. You really did feel like you were a spy or secret agent. :D

I'm definitely going to have to try this out once it's finished. The effects described sound AWESOME!

Master Gracey

I think this sounds pretty cool. You'd be surprised at how amazingly fun a scavenger hunt in Walt Disney World can be. My Mom and I actually played Kim Possible's World Showcase Adventure a number of times because the things you got to see around World Showcase were amazing... and the best part was that only YOU knew what exactly was going on -- anybody else in the area just thought it was some kind of gimmick. You really did feel like you were a spy or secret agent. :D

I'm definitely going to have to try this out once it's finished. The effects described sound AWESOME!

There already was an amazing scavenger hunt in Adventureland that really needs to be brought back, The Adventureland Challenge! Col. Wayne P. McSwagger stole the Mystic Golden Idol of Advrntureland from the Jungle Navigation Co. Skippers and guests had to go get it back. Here Is the only video I've ever seen of it:

Rumor has it there will be another playing of this at the Adventurers Club convention, the ConGaloosh at the end of this month. I know I can't wait to play it again!

Stupido

I'm actually really excited for this.. This seems like it's adding some adventure back to the Adventureland. It seems very whimsical, adding some awesome feel to a part of the park that in my opinion has been lacking. I can't wait to see what this will look like when it's all done!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Hope it's for the Jungle Cruise extension and not another corny game.
It's unlikely to be an expansion. To extend to that area would require MASSIVE construction to the backstage area, specifically the boat storage/repair location. However, I'm sure the skippers would LOVE an actual break room.

Scuttle

It's unlikely to be an expansion. To extend to that area would require MASSIVE construction to the backstage area, specifically the boat storage/repair location. However, I'm sure the skippers would LOVE an actual break room.

It also could be for the rumored dock expansion to make the ride fully Handicap accessible, but my money is on Pirates since we have actually scene the blueprints.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom