News Showbot interactive atmosphere entertainment coming to EPCOT's World Discovery

No Name

Showbot looks set to make a return to Walt Disney World alongside the opening of Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind. - Steve
Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind looks set to make an opening at Walt Disney World alongside the glorious return of Showbot.

This is the best news I’ve heard on here in a while.

IveBeenJack

We need these guys in Hollywood Studios - would be a great addition to the Muppet Courtyard area

Muppet-Mobile-Lab_Full_28940.jpg
I don't even get why they were in Future World to begin with. It makes total sense and would be a logical natural extension to the storytelling of MuppetVision3D, that they are heavily featured in. But then again it's hard to find the common sense to Disney entertainment sometimes!

Cmdr_Crimson

I don't even get why they were in Future World to begin with. It makes total sense and would be a logical natural extension to the storytelling of MuppetVision3D, that they are heavily featured in. But then again it's hard to find the common sense to Disney entertainment sometimes!
I don't even recall them ever stepping foot in DHS but, having them on Grand Ave on the outskirts of Muppet*Vision would work great for them since they haven't brought back the Jedi academy..

castlecake2.0

What does that even mean?
It means I don’t like the jokes, banter, and dialogue he has with guests, it feels crass and crude to me, something that might feel more at place at universal (like Donkey from Shrek meet and greet) but not something I would expect from Disney. I thought the same when he was in Tomorrowland, and watching him again now at Epcot my opinion remains the same. Something about it just doesn’t feel right to me.

Jacob Marley

It means I don’t like the jokes, banter, and dialogue he has with guests, it feels crass and crude to me, something that might feel more at place at universal (like Donkey from Shrek meet and greet) but not something I would expect from Disney. I thought the same when he was in Tomorrowland, and watching him again now at Epcot my opinion remains the same. Something about it just doesn’t feel right to me.
Will Smith Slap joking aside, serious question. What exactly does this robot say that's not Disney-appropriate humor? Any examples? (If clean enough to share here.) I'm not judging your tastes, just curious what he says to park guests.

No Name

Will Smith Slap joking aside, serious question. What exactly does this robot say that's not Disney-appropriate humor? Any examples? (If clean enough to share here.) I'm not judging your tastes, just curious what he says to park guests.
I second this question @castlecake2.0 because I’ve seen nothing that would raise eyebrows, an example would be helpful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom