Show Your Teeth: Maelstrom or Frozen Overlay?

Which attraction should be present in the Norway Pavilion in a year?

• Maelstrom (either in current, updated, or expanded form)

Votes: 220 84.9%
  • A Frozen Overlay/Redo of Maelstrom

Votes: 39 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THEMEPARKPIONEER

If they can kill mr toads wild ride why can't they give the Whinny the Pooh a Frozen overlay instead or even better, use the space where the show white ride was. There are so many great places for a frozen ride. I can't stress this enough, they would make much more money is they had a section for Frozen in Fantasyland. A frozen ride in Epcot isn't going to make more ticket sales, there just going to have more guests park hopping to Epcot and guests what were going there with or without that ride. There wasting their time and money doing this overlay, there are more smart parents in this world that arrant going to buy an Epcot ticket just to go on that ride and spend a day in a park they don't care to be in. I'm willing to believe that this is all a hoax.

mf1972

If they can kill mr toads wild ride why can't they give the Whinny the Pooh a Frozen overlay instead or even better, use the space where the show white ride was. There are so many great places for a frozen ride. I can't stress this enough, they would make much more money is they had a section for Frozen in Fantasyland. A frozen ride in Epcot isn't going to make more ticket sales, there just going to have more guests park hopping to Epcot and guests what were going there with or without that ride. There wasting their time and money doing this overlay, there are more smart parents in this world that arrant going to buy an Epcot ticket just to go on that ride and spend a day in a park they don't care to be in. I'm willing to believe that this is all a hoax.
i agree. if they put a frozen ride where Snow White used to be & emptying out to the gift shop selling frozen stuff, it'll be a gold mine.

Magenta Panther

If they turn Norway into a fictitious country, where do they draw the line? Is the rest of World Showcase then subject to converting real countries into fake ones, and showcasing places that don't exist?

If that happens, then I vote for a Cherry Tree Lane in Great Britain! (At least it'd give Mary Poppins SOME presence in a Disney park).

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I'll be take WDW over Vegas any day. No hookers, significantly less smoke, and the veneer is much more pervasive. One block off the strip and you're in squalor.

It's a remodel complete with a new theme. Even the current ride is extremely light in Norwegian history. If the area is to foster good feelings and encourage visits then why not?

You cant be looking hard enough.

skimbob

I don't think there is anything we can do. Look at the mess they made in DL with the remodel of Club 33 and destruction of theme in NOS and COA. Disney doesn't care what they destroy. The old guard was much better than the new people ruining I mean running things. I just noticed on the Disney Park Blog that my comment was deleted. Disney doesn't want to hear the truth which totally proves my point.

Last edited:

mf1972

I have no problem with a frozen ride. seems more appropriate for MK maybe HS. if it has to be in Epcot, rip up the WOL pavilion. u can have a ride, meet & greet, gift shop, maybe a themed little eatery as well. not much else going on there anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom