Show Your Disney Side is real, yo!

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Is that the nudie run? Because I can bring my furries, you can bring the nudies, and we can have a helluva party going on.

Back on topic, I saw a guy this morning on the subway and all I could think of was how "Disney bound" his outfit was... he looked like Peter Pan. Only he was a grown man, with a suitcase, and a horrifically bad green suit. If my hands weren't full I would have photographed him in all his glory for ya'll.

Pretty sure it wasn't intentional, but.. geezus dude.

It is indeed :)

ExtinctJenn

I can't believe I'm going to freely admit this but... immediately after the launch of this campaign and the subsequent videos posted to YouTube, I went back to every single one of my Disney albums on Facebook and Disney videos on YouTube and tagged them with #DisneySide. I've never in my life used a hashtag but it just "felt" right. LOL! :D

That aside, what harm is there in this particular campaign? I think it's cute and if enough people are posting things as their #DisneySide examples, it helps to reduce the number of people who think I'm insane for my obsession. HAH! :)

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Found this one on Google..This should be the candidate of showing your "Disney Side"
puke.gif

pcsvCkR.jpg

I don''t know what to say other than I need brain cleanser STAT, Scary...

The Empress Lilly

I'm late to chime in too, but I'm going to anyway!

I liked that commercial. It's fun, and for once it managed the combination 'Disney + some family' that wasn't the cheesiest, creepiest commercial you've ever seen.

'Disney Parks' just grinds my gears. What cringeworthy marketing-newspeak.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom