Show Your Disney Side is real, yo!

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Disneyland had a few Vader Adds -
When Star Tours 2.0 opened -

And then when Disney bought Lucas Films a few years later they reedited it and aired them again.

Vader ads, yes, but this says Vader is yout Disney side. Subtle but very different than saying we have a SW ride.

stevehousse

I thought the ad was funny, but it seems Disney wants a bigger presence in online social media with the new #disneyside tag...I like the slogan too.

IWantMyMagicBand

I liked the ad, my dad does that sort of thing too. He's 61..... (and has a whole half sleeve tattoo dedicated to Disney). I was thinking about the Disney Side thing before I saw this post today and was in a charity shop and bought a red silk scarf with white polka dots. Going to team it up with a black t shirt and yellow trousers :)
Yeah, I know I'm a saddo but I am one of those that immerses into Disney when there.

While I love this idea, I struggle with what the point is? Other than to get people spending money to "prove" their side...

Cmdr_Crimson

It's very interesting that the introduction of a campaign about showing your "Disney Side", didn't use Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc, but used Star Wars. I think this really shows that Disney is seriously hitching their wagon to the Star Wars franchise.

Ugh..Do I have to show these pictures again....Very well..:hungover:
67abaf0604f044b790b152c3dfe7b560.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom