Show us your MNSSHP costumes!! (and MNSSHP Pics!)

draybook

His name is Connor! What an awesome costume!

Yeah, that's it! We were worried because we had to order it from a cosplay company over in China and they have a 10 day tailoring period. However, since we just told them to send us a small costume without tailoring it made it about 4 days before we left.

Tater tot

Wore this last year and will again this year.

image.jpg

My kids dressed up this year. I'm going this weekend and will likely wear one of my Run Disney race shirts and a medal.

My 5 year old is wearing vintage Ghostbusters items (including a proton pack), and my 12 year old is wearing a Stay Puft that had a fan inside to keep her cool. I was surprised as heck that they 1) wanted to wear them in the Florida heat and 2) wore them as long as they did (from 4 p.m. to about 10 p.m.).

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

HDS

My kids dressed up this year. I'm going this weekend and will likely wear one of my Run Disney race shirts and a medal.

My 5 year old is wearing vintage Ghostbusters items (including a proton pack), and my 12 year old is wearing a Stay Puft that had a fan inside to keep her cool. I was surprised as heck that they 1) wanted to wear them in the Florida heat and 2) wore them as long as they did (from 4 p.m. to about 10 p.m.).

3.jpg

Wait! When did you go? I think we saw you!!! Sept. 27th??

Monkee Girl

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

OMG where is the "LOVE" button!?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom