Show me your Disney Christmas ornament

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
So I was reading another one of Real Mad Hatter's Post ( I must say I love your posts, your always upbeat) and saw that someone showed a pic of their Christmas tree and an ornament I thought since I'm getting in the Christmas spirit and I'm always in the Disney spirit I would love to see everyone else's Disney ornaments.

Here is the ornament I bought on my last trip in 2010

SAM_1408 by zipitidoda, on Flickr

Tiggerfanatic

90% of my tree is Disney. Alas, I am technologically challenged when it comes to posting pictures. Howvere, just to give you an idea of what it looks like, my husband's description of my tree decorating style is I pull the ornament boxes next to the tree and throw a grenade into the box. Can't have too much stuff on the tree for me!

Howdy

Lurker extraordinaire
Premium Member
Our tree is mostly Disney, with the exception of a few Santas and sentimental ornaments. If you look close you'll see a lot of Mickey, Ariel, Tink, Pluto, and Eyeore with a bit of Pooh and Tigger and the other princesses. We also have a Tinkerbell tree topper that goes on the other tree, just haven't gotten around to putting it up yet
60504_10151254750275762_1837130978_n.jpg

real mad hatter

So I was reading another one of Real Mad Hatter's Post ( I must say I love your posts, your always upbeat) and saw that someone showed a pic of their Christmas tree and an ornament I thought since I'm getting in the Christmas spirit and I'm always in the Disney spirit I would love to see everyone else's Disney ornaments.

Here is the ornament I bought on my last trip in 2010

SAM_1408 by zipitidoda, on Flickr
. Cheers, like your Xmas tree ornament.We got a new one this year.its red and has the four worlds with a Christmas theme.Will try and photo it.:)

Plutos Pal

Our tree is about 95% Disney. Since I am useless when it comes to anything technological (which includes uploading pictures), I have no pictures to post. Can't wait to see how many more ornaments we are going to by when we are there. Running out of room on the tree. Might have to start a system of rotating ornaments.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
One of my five Christmas trees is entirely devoted to Disney ornaments!

One of the other trees (the "fancy" tree) contains several nods to WDW, the most noticeable one being that's mostly blown-glass ornaments, just like the ones in the Boardwalk lobby ;). I found glass ornaments of Big Ben, the Cathedral of Notre Dame, and Venice, and they represent the World Showcase countries UK, France, and Italy. This year I found a fancy glass pinata ornament, and that'll represent Mexico. I have little hope that I'll ever find an ornament to represent Morocco, so WS will probably never be completed on the tree.

I can post pics once they're completely decorated.

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Frank love the pic. Beaker is definatly my fave muppet!!

Plutos you should try tiggerfanatic's method. :p

Tiggerish your glass ornaments sound beautiful, can't wait to see them.

Frank Rizzo

Frank love the pic. Beaker is definatly my fave muppet!!

Plutos you should try tiggerfanatic's method. :p

Tiggerish your glass ornaments sound beautiful, can't wait to see them.
By far my favorite too. When he is spinning around that gear in the 3d film, I am at perfect happiness. Beaker forever.

I_heart_Tigger

My tree is all decorated in The Nightmare Before Christmas. My BF plays in a metal band so we tend to decorate a little "darker" than our families do. He actually likes the tree (my rocker is a big fan of mini-lights) and it's just a small one so we leave it up year round. My niece got us started by getting us a pack of ornaments at the Disney Store and I've been adding a bit to it.

I haven't found a matching tree topper or tree skirt though so if anyone knows where I can get one please let me know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom