should we go to mk when we arrive

ortis

we are arriving to the orlando airport august 15 at 11:45am and taking a town car to wl. We have 2 little boys ages 6 and 3 that want to buy a pal micky and go to the mk. My question to you is we have reservations for the hoopy doo at 7:15 Do you think we will have time to go to the mk and ride a few rides? tank you we are so excted this is our first trip in 5 years:p

kewlgrl127

Every time my family goes we make Magic Kingdom our first stop. We always make sure to take a flight from NYC so that we get to Orlando no later than 11:30 am. That way we have a decent part of the day for Magic Kingdom. I think that is the most perfect way to start a Disney vacation. My dad and I are going August 11th for a week and will definitly be at Magic Kingdom by 3pm at the latest!!

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Originally posted by kewlgrl127
Every time my family goes we make Magic Kingdom our first stop. We always make sure to take a flight from NYC so that we get to Orlando no later than 11:30 am. That way we have a decent part of the day for Magic Kingdom. I think that is the most perfect way to start a Disney vacation. My dad and I are going August 11th for a week and will definitly be at Magic Kingdom by 3pm at the latest!!

Always take the 6am flight from LaGuardia...Have almost a whole day in WDW.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom