Should WDW open?

Storm

No, it should never open again. It's much too dangerous for everyone involved. We must all stay in our homes for the rest of our lives.
Way to be over dramatic ... that’s not what a lot of people are saying , daily numbers are spiking since a few days so it’s a good idea to delay it for a few weeks.

Mickey Pride

In my opinion and that is all it really is, because it really doesn't amount to crap because Disney is going to do whatever they want to do anyway. Realistically the reopening is in a less than a week for the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom and a little over 10 days for Epcot and Hollywood Studios so closing and pushing back the dates are royally going to screw a lot of guests at this time if they decide to make an announcement now. So my meaningless opinion though still says they should go ahead and do it for the safety of all involved. It just makes sense all around with the numbers the way they are higher then when the originally closed the parks it would seem logical to keep the parks closed.

NickMaio

Original Poster
In my opinion and that is all it really is, because it really doesn't amount to crap because Disney is going to do whatever they want to do anyway. Realistically the reopening is in a less than a week for the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom and a little over 10 days for Epcot and Hollywood Studios so closing and pushing back the dates are royally going to screw a lot of guests at this time if they decide to make an announcement now. So my meaningless opinion though still says they should go ahead and do it for the safety of all involved. It just makes sense all around with the numbers the way they are higher then when the originally closed the parks it would seem logical to keep the parks closed.
I think we passed logic a long time ago, sadly.
How does the song go.......you ain't seen nothing yet......

Mickey Pride

I think we passed logic a long time ago, sadly.
How does the song go.......you ain't seen nothing yet......
I agree, it just blows my mind with the way things are going right now that the re-opening is still on, but at this date it almost has to move forward now. I just hope people who are going use extreme precaution.

HairyChest

I personally cant wait to get back and am excited! All the attractions are pretty much open, may be a walk on, all the resorts I want to stay at and explore will be open (first visit since becoming a dvc member staying at wilderness polynesian grand floridian and animal kingdom lodge split stay!!), pooltime is going to feel really good, the new attractions I have yet to experience (rise and railway) , gondola and boat transportation is going to be exciting. Everything that I want with low crowds. I.CANT.WAIT!!

Seanual757

Just returned from 3 days at WDW @ OKW.

Disney is doing great on the safety precautions all over the resorts.

-Hand Sanitizer all over
-CM’s cleaning all hard surfaces, hand rails, door knobs, railings, elevators, counters, seats, ect….
-Temp Checks
-Making sure everyone is wearing face coverings.
-Distancing chairs and Tables.

I felt much safer at WDW for the 3 days then I did going to my local Publix yesterday after I got home to go shopping.

I will be back to SRR for 4 days in 17 days looking forward to it.

bdearl41

-Hand Sanitizer all over
-CM’s cleaning all hard surfaces, hand rails, door knobs, railings, elevators, counters, seats, ect….
-Temp Checks

I felt much safer at WDW for the 3 days then I did going to my local Publix yesterday after I got home to go shopping.

There is a lot to this. I felt safer flying in June. (Had to, don’t call me a bad person) than I do at the grocery store. Companies have to evolve and move forward. Disney is doing that probably better than most. It might be the safest place in Florida for the next few weeks.

Phil12

There is a lot to this. I felt safer flying in June. (Had to, don’t call me a bad person) than I do at the grocery store. Companies have to evolve and move forward. Disney is doing that probably better than most. It might be the safest place in Florida for the next few weeks.
I agree. When people spend all that money on a WDW vacation, the last thing they want to do is get sick. So I think, by sheer will power guests will remain healthy!

J_Carioca

-Hand Sanitizer all over
-Temp Checks

Are they cleaning the actual rides vehicles between guests?

Seanual757

Are they cleaning the actual rides vehicles between guests?

According to my friend who was at the CM preview yesterday YES they are going behind guests and spraying down each car and seat after each rider using the syprayer and another CM is wiping down the hand rails in the queue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom