Should McDonalds return to Disneyland?

Phroobar

Original Poster
Taking in to account the food quality dip at Disneyland over the last few years, should McDonalds return? Anyone want fries while waiting in line for Big Thunder again?

iu
iu

CaptinEO

When the McDonalds partnership ended in the mid 2000s it was at the height of super size me health conscious freakout era.

As of the last few years Disney toys are back as McDonalds happy meals.

It's definitely a possibility. McDonalds brand probably doesn't see the sense in paying to be in Disneyland/Disney World though. Disney probably also makes more selling their own garbage food.

Stevek

No. I like me some McDonalds (takes me back to childhood) but I'd prefer good old (or bad) Disney made food.

mickEblu

Better yet the Original Tommy's Hamburger. The chili burger is amazing.

Have you tried the breakfast burrito at Tommy’s? It’s surprisingly delicious. Definitely made to order because you always sit in that drive thru for at least 10-15 minutes even if there’s only 1 car in front of you. I get mine with no chili and do chili cheese fries on the side. I think it’s in my Top 3 breakfast burritos right now along with Dog Haus and Wake n Late in DTLA.

Last edited:

Too Many Hats

Tommy’s, Fatburger, and In-n-Out are all really great and I’ll miss all three if I ever have to leave California. But In-n-Out feels most iconic in a way that feels appropriate for Disney/DTD (especially now that they’ve courted Porto’s and DTF).

There’s also already an intangible association in my brain between Disneyland and InO, probably from stopping at the La Mirada location off the 5 so many times before or after a trip to Disneyland.

It’s not gonna happen, of course.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom