Should EPCOT try and be more like Futuroscope in france??

tomast

Original Poster
Should EPCOT try and be more like Futuroscope in france?? I mean now that Disney is trying to make a few changes, would Futuroscope be a good example to what to aim??

futuroscope_vue-1024x680.jpg

architecture-2.jpg

architecture-3.jpg

architecture-4.jpg

35686-futuroscope-2018.jpg
futuroscope_arob13num_066.jpg
futuroscope-2016.jpg

futuroscope-vista.jpg

49a191a86fff7f3cc6bd16f411f01e9b.jpg

303770979.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

What I find funny is several years ago my Park Six Flags Great America showed this Imax Film called Alien Adventure which comprised of a collection of Simulator rides sans the movement..The thing about it is they use Futurescope as the theme park in the film..

KanakoS

I've seen Futuroscope before. One of their rides called Virus Attack really reminds me of Body Wars. If they changed the woman patient in Futuroscope's ride to Shadow the hedgehog when they bring it over after Disney buys SEGA, I'll ride it!

JIMINYCR

Dont think EP should be updated by that kind of architecture, but something should be done to help the park. MK's Tomorrowland surely could use that type of futuristic help.

Bairstow

Neat! I'd never heard of this place before.
That "Kinemax" crystal-shaped building is really beautiful.
The park's attractions seem less impressive, though they did get one of those Dynamic Structures flying theaters that assumed was being developed as the basis for Flight of Passage.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

No Epcot should be more like Epcot Center. That's the way to was intended and if the current Disney company doesn't like it they should drop the park all together and let it be independently run without any Disney franchise.

KanakoS

I've seen Futuroscope before. One of their rides called Virus Attack really reminds me of Body Wars. If they changed the woman patient in Futuroscope's ride to Shadow the hedgehog when they bring it over after Disney buys SEGA, I'll ride it!
Good Mickey mouse what was I thinking back then. If anything, we shouldn't let it be Shadow because that's weird and... JUST WEIRD. What the (where you go at the end of Mr. Toad) was I thinking?!

Anyway something funny about Virus Attack, my cousin's best friend (@SimulatedIntelligentRobot) hates that because they use a woman as the patient. She wants it to be a man she told my cousin that she had a thread about why on this site but they took it down

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom