Trip Report Shortest Retirement in History?

Justin Bieber lasted 2 weeks.

Tom Brady lasted 40 days.

I, Tuvalu, outlasted them both. Not by much, mind you. Yet if not for the encouragement of some forum friends - along with some unusual circumstances - you wouldn’t be reading this.

Unusual circumstances, you say?

Around Thanksgiving my beloved Woody learned his presence was required at a work conference. In Orlando. At Universal.
Just down the road from Walt Disney World.

Woody said I could accompany him if he drove (rather than flew) to Florida. And that we could leave a couple days early and have some Disney time together.

Well you don’t have to ask me twice!

I’d be on my own during the conference. Since the majority of Universal’s attractions don’t appeal to me, it didn’t make sense for me to buy Uni tickets when I could visit WDW for free with my AP. Being solo, I thought it might be fun to do a live trip report so y’all could be my virtual companions!

Turns out I won’t be alone while Woody is occupied after all. Some friends that you have seen in my previous TRs (and one you haven’t) have offered to play with me. I can’t wait!

IMG_0404.jpeg

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh my!! Tiana is now closed and Tron up to 140!! Why are there so many people?
We think back-to-back MNSSHP nights (Monday and Tuesday) - plus fall break (Columbus Day was Monday) - account for the masses at MK today. Park is open until 11 pm.

Early entry was at 7:30 am. We’d never seen so many people there that early, even Easter week!

LadyBelle

In the Parks
No
Skittles Gummies are a new favorite of ours thanks to the Party!! So glad you didn't have rain!
I could swear when I was eating them last night that there was a Mickey on it instead of their traditional S.
We think back-to-back MNSSHP nights (Monday and Tuesday) - plus fall break (Columbus Day was Monday) - account for the masses at MK today. Park is open until 11 pm.
That, and some people rescheduled their trips last week due to the hurricane.

Tiggertoo56

Early entry was at 7:30 am. We’d never seen so many people there that early, even Easter week!
It was Crazy busy today! Did rides we wanted to earlier and left as parade ended as we have to pack to go home tomorrow and the crowds were getting heavier. Sorry we didn't cross paths but amongst that many people it may have been impossible 😉 We thought it was much busier than when we've been previously.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Wednesday, con’t

Park wide announcement at 7:45 pm: “Main Street is closed due to capacity. You can see the show from Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Frontierland.”

Happily Ever After is at 8:30 pm.

MNSSHP is four nights this week - Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri.

Explains the crazy today/tonight.

Way to go, Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom