Trip Report Shortest Retirement in History?

Justin Bieber lasted 2 weeks.

Tom Brady lasted 40 days.

I, Tuvalu, outlasted them both. Not by much, mind you. Yet if not for the encouragement of some forum friends - along with some unusual circumstances - you wouldn’t be reading this.

Unusual circumstances, you say?

Around Thanksgiving my beloved Woody learned his presence was required at a work conference. In Orlando. At Universal.
Just down the road from Walt Disney World.

Woody said I could accompany him if he drove (rather than flew) to Florida. And that we could leave a couple days early and have some Disney time together.

Well you don’t have to ask me twice!

I’d be on my own during the conference. Since the majority of Universal’s attractions don’t appeal to me, it didn’t make sense for me to buy Uni tickets when I could visit WDW for free with my AP. Being solo, I thought it might be fun to do a live trip report so y’all could be my virtual companions!

Turns out I won’t be alone while Woody is occupied after all. Some friends that you have seen in my previous TRs (and one you haven’t) have offered to play with me. I can’t wait!

IMG_0404.jpeg

Tuvalu

Original Poster

Tuvalu

Original Poster
This made my day!!
I’ve been a lurker for the past 7 years and your trip reports always brought me so much joy!
Schitts Creek Thank You GIF by CBC

You’re so much better than me!! I haven’t added to my January trip from last year in at least 6 months!!🤦🏻‍♀️
Marty Mcfly Jennifer GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

(J/K ~ you are a very busy lady! 😘)

What is this retirement nonsense? Is that you, Cher?
Macys Parade GIF by The 97th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

One of my new favorite holiday songs!
As long as Cher keeps rockin' so can I 😁.

Tuvalu

Original Poster
Yay!! I will be following along. 😀
All of us are excited to hear this news!!
View attachment 762297
Yes! I love your trip reports!
So excited to hear all about it
Thank you for un-retiring!! Sounds like a wonderful trip is planned! So happy for you and Woody!
Woohoo!! Big hugs!!!

Welcome!
Happy To See You Matt Czuchry GIF by The Resident on FOX

Tuvalu

Original Poster

Welcome back my friend!! My AP is up at the end of May, so I need to use it as much as possible......
You'll have 4 opportunities for a meet up until the end of May. :cool:

Kermit The Frog Yes GIF

Hoping I get to meet up with you next week!!
That would be great!

I can't even express how much this saddens me....:cry:

And please warm up WDW with your sunny presence. It’s looking a little chilly next week. And I have promised someone we’d go swimming. 🥶
I'll do my best! However there's rain forecasted in addition to the cold. You could always sit by the splash pad all bundled up while Lil BES does her thing!

Yay, glad you are back. I love your trip reports.
Thank you for introducing me to the pulled pork nachos at the Poly
You're very kind. But I think you may have me confused with another trip reporter who loves the pulled pork nachos at the Poly. The burnt ends nachos at Whispering Canyon (WL) are my jam!

Tuvalu

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom