Shootin Arcade coming back or not?

djkidkaz

Original Poster
Any word on if this is coming back or is the building going to be used for something else? I saw Steves update today but it doesn't hint at the future.

007mickey

I was hoping somebody would have some info. My family is probably in the minority but we love the Shootin' Arcade to take a break from the action.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I was hoping somebody would have some info. My family is probably in the minority but we love the Shootin' Arcade to take a break from the action.
I am right there with you. I am keeping my fingers crossed that a new and improved version awaits us.

rkelly42

I am yet another that is hoping for the return of the shooting arcade. I remember having a coonskin cap and shooting at the arcade when I was younger. I would like to be able to give my own children the same memories.

Reddog

This is just speculation on my part but if it wasn't coming back wouldn't they just put up a generic scrim instead of the one that says "Frontierland Shooting Arcade"?

Glasgow

This is just speculation on my part but if it wasn't coming back wouldn't they just put up a generic scrim instead of the one that says "Frontierland Shooting Arcade"?

They probably already had the scrim from a previous reburb.

I haven't been to the shootin arcade in years. Loved it as a kid but since have had no interest. Sort of turned off by the fact the local Dave and Busters has the same thing .. well, had the same thing

sksowell

Count me in as one who hopes this comes back new and improved and doesn't fall victim to the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. The longer this drags out the more worried I am becoming. :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Why does Sorcerers have a negative connotation assigned to it? As far as the Shooting Gallwey is concerned, it's just a glorified arcade (which I love BTW) so why would it be bad to change it up a little and incorporate it into this new project that Disney is implementing?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Why does Sorcerers have a negative connotation assigned to it? As far as the Shooting Gallwey is concerned, it's just a glorified arcade (which I love BTW) so why would it be bad to change it up a little and incorporate it into this new project that Disney is implementing?
Because all change is bad. Did you not get the memo?:D

WDWFREAK53

Because all change is bad. Did you not get the memo?:D

Must not have. I just know that if Epcot was exactly as it was at its opening day...it would have gone the way of Cypress Gardens. Times have changed and with it...the parks need to also. (I should start d__________g shouldn't I?) LOL

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Must not have. I just know that if Epcot was exactly as it was at its opening day...it would have gone the way of Cypress Gardens. Times have changed and with it...the parks need to also. (I should start d__________g shouldn't I?) LOL
Might be a good idea.:lol:

I won't lie, I will not be happy if it is gone but I will not be silting my wrists either. I never had a problem having the place to myself and that is typically not a good thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom