Shanghai Resort App

Jem07

Original Poster
Hey everyone! My husband and I are super excited to visit the parks in Shanghai, Tokyo, and Hong Kong in October. I downloaded the Shanghai Resort app, but I can't seem to create an account. I even attempted to create an account on the Shanghai Disney Resort website, but I'm not having any luck. I keep receiving an error message saying that I have entered an invalid word/term. I was hoping to book our hotel and such without having to make an international call.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any suggestions?

Jem07

Original Poster
Does it show where the invalid word/term was used? Did you use any special characters in some of the input?
Hi. Unfortunately, it doesn't show where the word/term is used. I'm only entering my date of birth, name, country, phone number, email address (on the website), and password. I tried a few different passwords containing letters and numbers to see if that was the issue, but I still receive the same error messages. I just can't figure out what the invalid word is!

Jem07

Original Poster
I finally got it to work!!! I put in a different last name, and it allowed me to create an account. Once logged in, I attempted to change my last name to my actual name, and it gave me the same error message. I have a pretty common last name, but I guess the site/app doesn't like it for some reason.

Thank you for all of your help!

GiveMeTheMusic

I finally got it to work!!! I put in a different last name, and it allowed me to create an account. Once logged in, I attempted to change my last name to my actual name, and it gave me the same error message. I have a pretty common last name, but I guess the site/app doesn't like it for some reason.

Thank you for all of your help!

Be sure you're able to get your name as it looks on your passport on the hotel reservation, as that's important. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom