Trip Report Shanghai (K)nights (and days) - A Max Trip Report - COMPLETE

Hello to All
Welcome to my Trip Report to Japan and China!!
06496314-22C7-45A5-9126-A94BE927D5DB.jpeg

As per previous trips to the Orient this is a business trip with a few leisure detours along the way

The trip was from Nov 16 - Dec 9

It will include a visit of Shanghai Disneyland, and two weekend adventures to Hiroshima and Osaka.

I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I did.

Max

PS
I am really struggling with my pictures for this TR. (this is one of many reasons why it has taken my so long to start it)
All pictures are from my iPhone 7 and my work phone (also a 7)
Every since I updated my iOS I cannot extract pictures from it.
I am trying to email them to myself and they are too big to download.
If anyone has advice please send it.
AE129E32-A955-429C-99E8-77B7AE259B30.jpeg

Last edited:

amjt660

Premium Member
Original Poster
Wow, what an awesome trip! Thanks for sharing it with us! I am very jealous that you have been to all of the parks! Maybe someday I will get to one other than WDW!
Thank you for the kind words
And you should start with DLR in California first , and then see where the wind takes you......

Thanks for sharing. Your photos were fantastic.
Thank you - I am by no means a great photographer - I just try to let them do most of the talking for me

Thank you for yet another awesome TR!! :)
You are very welcome and thank you for sticking with it till the end
Great trip report!! I really enjoyed it!!
I am glad you enjoyed it - TRs are a lot of work but they are worth it if you can help bring some joy to others.

I love the floats in that parade! So different from FOF!
We had a tour group do this next to us while we were waiting for HEA...and then when it started they were in our personal space even more! :cautious:
Very different floats and costumes (the seagulls were quite fun to watch)
If you have a problem with personal space then China is not for you - as I mentioned I thought I was prepped but not really
If I go back I am sure it will be better just based on my preparedness.
Great Trip Report Max! Really enjoyed seeing all the pictures and even your thoughts on it.
Not quite sure how to take the "even your thoughts on it" part of your post.:facepalm:
Thank you for reading and I am glad you enjoyed it.

Max

newhorizons1

Really enjoyed reading the rest of your report! You've achieved my dream of visiting all 6 parks (4 down, 2 to go!).

Hiroshima is on my list for next time I visit Japan. I have a degree in history, and I taught history for 6 years. I have to go there. By chance have you been to the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo? That was a very interesting visit for me.

Thank you for extending your report to include your time in Japan. I love that country and the people there!

Thanks for taking us along!

amjt660

Premium Member
Original Poster
Really enjoyed reading the rest of your report! You've achieved my dream of visiting all 6 parks (4 down, 2 to go!).

Hiroshima is on my list for next time I visit Japan. I have a degree in history, and I taught history for 6 years. I have to go there. By chance have you been to the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo? That was a very interesting visit for me.

Thank you for extending your report to include your time in Japan. I love that country and the people there!

Thanks for taking us along!
Only two to go? - you are well on your way!!

As a history buff you will appreciate Hiroshima for sure

My trips to Tokyo have been limited to Disney but I hope to add a day next time for other stuff
I will look up this shrine for my next visit

Thank you for following along

Max

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom