SGE grandopening surprise

4EverDisney

MicBat said:
From what I hear, that was done for a commercial, not the press event and is already all cleaned up! If my sources are correct, I cant wait to see it!!!
Yes it was for a commercial..thats what it says under the picture.

jonrex

Cripes!

All I've got to say is I'm going to be at the MK tomorrow and I better not see a big cruddy mess. I'm taking someone who has never been to MK before and if he sees it looking like that he may not want to ever come back.

Some of us only get to go every couple of years and we like it to look the same, thank you very much.

STGRhost

FamilyMan said:
Ah, how, umm, lovely. I never thought I'd see the day... the custodial staff is evidently not doing their job. LOL.

You must not have ever seen it on New Year's Eve! :lol: (At least this is a "clean" mess, if you know what I mean!)

1stStarIC2nite

Naaaah I wouldn't be worried about first time visitors. I think it'd be cooler to visit the MK for the first time on a media and opening day for an attraction that you'd remember for the rest of your life. Plus, it's only Main Street, not the whole park. And, Disney will have it cleaned up in no time, so I wouldn't get so hyped up about it. :wave:

bhg469

:eek: that is amazing to see the magic kingdom in that way. the custodial staff must be crazy about having to clean that up twice now.

WDWScottieBoy

Now...who else would want to spend a day TP'ing the MK and get paid for it. That would be so much fun doing that. Of course, I wouldn't want to be the one taking it all down. I can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow (of course it will be through pictures since I can't get down there for another 16 days).

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
4EverDisney said:
Just a guess...if you want to look at what maybe might be happening take a look here....

http://www.mouseplanet.com/parkupdates/wdw/wdw041025.htm

How dare they throw toilet paper on the Partners statue :fork:

GymLeaderPhil said:
Aww man, I have a major test on opening day too. SGE or School? Hmmmmm...

If I were in your situation, school would be looking pretty good to me right about now.... :eek: :p :lol:

ISTCrew20

Raven (from That's So Raven) was also scheluled to be there today for the event. She was supposed to be Grand Marshal in the parade, and then sign autographs in the Emporium after. Anybody know if she was actually there?

disnyfan89

Original Poster
ISTCrew20 said:
Raven (from That's So Raven) was also scheluled to be there today for the event. She was supposed to be Grand Marshal in the parade, and then sign autographs in the Emporium after. Anybody know if she was actually there?
she was

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom