SGE grandopening surprise

NTI2002

if stitch is gonna mess up the park somethign awful, and graffiti the castle, this had really better be a one day thing, ccasue if i get there in January, and I see that the Magic Kingdom has been ruined by that stupid little monster, there are gonna be bigger issues than when i got there and saw that the castle as turned into a cake!

PhotoDave219

AEfx said:
I think that was my point - if you are not allowed to say anything, you are not allowed to say anything and should not post. Otherwise it's just "look at me - aren't I important?" and loses relevance rather quickly.
I agree with you completely. Im just trying to clarify and give people the best information i can without runining the surprise. IMO this stuff should never have been posted, but im doing my best to try and point you folks in the right direction.

Be there early, be on main street and follow the herd of the press - because this is mainly a press event. Things will be done for THEIR benefit, not the benefit of the GUESTS.

WDWScottieBoy

Can someone say what dates the MK will be in this state of "chaos?" I will be there Dec 1-4 and want to know if the MK will be messed up when I go there. I'm doing the MVMCP on the 2nd for the first time and was hoping to get soem good photos that night. If I find out that it's going to look trashed during the MVMCP I will be one unhappy guest.

Figment1986

press shots usually get put up one night... and get down within a day..... They rarely last long...
(i thinking stitch wrote stuff on the windows with window paint type of things that can be put up fast... and removed fast...)

the-reason14

Well, to anybody who is going to attend the opening, can you please take pictures of the suprise and post them somewhere on this site. My dad and I will be there, but we're checking into POP century on the 20th, even though I know I will be able to experience SGE, I would like to see the opening ceremony.

Thanks.

dclfan

I would really like to see can someone please take pics and poste. Thanx

KevinPage

MicBat said:
This Tuesday, November 16th.

Good. I don't feel guilty of missing this as I'l be at work.

Maybe they should have spent the decoration $$$ on a better script. :lol:

Cheap shot, I know. Couldn't resist.

MicBat

KevinPage said:
Good. I don't feel guilty of missing this as I'l be at work.

Maybe they should have spent the decoration $$$ on a better script. :lol:

Cheap shot, I know. Couldn't resist.
:lol: :lol: I've yet to see it, but from what I've heard from just about everyone... :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom