Seven Dwarf's Mine Train Virtual Ride

luv

I'm not watching. We so rarely get anything new that I want my first ride to be a truly NEW experience!! :)

I am curious, though...does it seem like a total kiddie coaster or does it seem like a good ride for older kids and adults? From the way it looks now, I can't tell what the heck is going on.

JimboJones123

Wow another example of all the negativity these days...some are already writing this off and bashing it and there hasn't even been a single car on the track yet lol
London at Universal is going up at a rate of 3x as fast as this ride.

The attraction has had virtually no advance the past 9 months since New Fantasyland opened. When an old McDonalds can be flattened and rebuilt in about 7 weeks, there is no excuse for this attraction to be only half complete in over 2 years.

Universal will open their new land before Snow White 2.0. It will be a gigantic emersive experience that takes 2-4 hours to experience and this mine train will be a quality diversion.

luv

Of course it's lame...it's not Uni...they would have done so much better :rolleyes:
There is no question about who has the better coasters. It's Uni.

When Disney starts doing a better job than Uni, I'll be happy to say so.

Uni's staff and customer service are about equal with Disney. They could both do better, too. (Except for hotels. Uni stands head and shoulders above Disney in service at hotels. Rooms are better, too.)

So, they aren't doing everything better. Yet.

This SDMT is going to have to be the World's Greatest Kiddie Coaster, considering how long it is taking them to build it.

WDWDad13

There is no question about who has the better coasters. It's Uni.

When Disney starts doing a better job than Uni, I'll be happy to say so.

Uni's staff and customer service are about equal with Disney. They could both do better, too. (Except for hotels. Uni stands head and shoulders above Disney in service at hotels. Rooms are better, too.)

So, they aren't doing everything better. Yet.

This SDMT is going to have to be the World's Greatest Kiddie Coaster, considering how long it is taking them to build it.

I'm pretty sure Disney isn't and never was or will be in a "coaster war" with Uni. Why would they need to? lol

If we want to get technical some of the best coasters don't even exist in Orlando period

Magenta Panther

And this is a surprise? Look at all the people bashing Avatarland and we know even less about that!

Well, we know the movie is a piece of preachy snoozy eye-candy with no memorable characters...maybe that's had an influence on how good the proposed attraction might be?

As for that video...that's IT??????????? What a freaking disappointment! Yet another lame addition to the "new" Fantasyland that looks like a Six Flags invention. BUMMER!

Big C 73

And this is a surprise? Look at all the people bashing Avatarland and we know even less about that!

I've learned you just can't make everyone happy no matter what. Until I see the actual on ride video, and experience myself next year I can't say that much against the attraction. The virtual video is just a simple not all that detailed ride through that does not even come close to what it will actually look like.

luv

I'm pretty sure Disney isn't and never was or will be in a "coaster war" with Uni. Why would they need to? lol

If we want to get technical some of the best coasters don't even exist in Orlando period
Disney's coasters are fun. Uni's coasters are more fun. Sea World's are best in Orlando. And Yes, there are better coasters outside of Orlando. But we have some great ones!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom