September is sooo slow!!

brucie

I can't wait 4 of us going Sept 22-30, looking forward to it being slow!! i wonder how many of you I will see and not know it. Prob quite a few!! See you all there the last week of Sept!!

Brucie!!

firefly594

At midnight I go into single digit dance mode! 9 days to go! Arriving at ASsports with my DS7 who has watched that documentary on how the park was built and every special on the travel channel.
He wants to know how everything is made. Ok does anyone know how many steps are in the Statue of Liberty??? That is his question of the day. He has no toys because he takes them all apart to see what's inside. :confused:

We were to stay at Movies but moved to Sports because of the pool closing. So what does he want to do? Walk to movies to see Herbie the car and Woody and Buzz!!!!!:hammer:

We have tickets to MNSSHP 9/29 and Adr's every night except that one.

Have not packed yet, saving that for next week-end as we are leaving Monday 9/25. What would I do those last two days before if I didn't have packing to do! Go nuts!

Here's to Monday 9/25 when I will be lounging by the pool with a drink in my hand!:p

~Donna

ELopez

Add my 10 for Sept. 23-29.

We often go around this time of year and attendance always seems relatively low, but I am a little concerned since I have had trouble getting priority seating (do they still call it that?) for the restaurants I want. I assume that's only because of the dining plan causing more people to eat at the "sit-down" restaurants that normally wouldn't.

My favorite week is the first few weeks in October, but our friends are going with us and wanted to take advantage of free dining. With all the WDWMagic members there, it should be a great week!! See you there!

joelleharbert

Just an update for those of you going this coming week. My family has been here since Friday and yesterday at the MK, it was PACKED!!! I could not get over how many people were there! We came two years ago in September and there was no one there and this time, there is definitely a change in attendance. I would say that if we came again, I would go in Jan. or Feb. MGM was much better today with the longest wait being 20 mins at RNRC. Definitely much more manageable. Maybe it was because it was the weekend at MK or maybe it's just getting busier, but either way, I've noticed it's not as empty as what I'd hoped. Just wanted to let everyone know!

Jerm

Just an update for those of you going this coming week. My family has been here since Friday and yesterday at the MK, it was PACKED!!!

When you say packed what are we talking for queue waits for attractions?

Plus it being a saturday, that can lead to bigger crowds anyway. Add to that also it was a evening EMH that would explan the crowd size for sure.

J

joelleharbert

When you say packed what are we talking for queue waits for attractions?

Plus it being a saturday, that can lead to bigger crowds anyway. Add to that also it was a evening EMH that would explan the crowd size for sure.

J

As far as I know, it wasn't an EMH that I knew of. I checked the Disney website before we left and it's not listed on there as being an EMH day.

sdwsq2005

We leave TOMORROW!!!!! YAYYYY!!!! We ran into friends who visited the parks a week ago and they said that they waited no more than 5-10 minutes for rides. Hmmm....hope its that way this week. Six days of magic, ahhhhh!
Sheila

disneytopdog

Five More Days......sept 24-oct 1...all Star Sports......i Am Driving Everyone Crazy At Work.....oh Well There Problem...they Just Dont Get It!!!!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
After spending a good bit of time this month in WDW, I don't see the point in upgrading from a seasonal pass ever again. I've done more in 1 September weekend than I did all of June, July, and August combined.

My sister who brought her family this past weekend put it bluntly. She is never coming back in the summer.

blackerbys17

Well, just as everyone has reported, September REALLY is VERY slow! We went last weekend for a 2 day quickie trip and actually went to three parks in 1 day and got to ride tons of stuff! Even Soarin' was a walk-on! :eek: I didn't use Fast Pass even 1 time, and I swear by FP!

As someone else just said, I will NEVER but an annual pass again and instead, I will stick to a seasonal pass next year. Summer-time was awful at WDW but this last trip was amazing.

Have fun everybody!:wave:

joelleharbert

OOPS! Spoke too soon!

Sorry, guys, I spoke too soon the other day! We went to MGM on Sunday and AK on Tuesday and you're right, they were DEAD!! I think we just hit MK on a bad day (Saturday). TOT was less than 10 mins and RNRC was around 15-20, tops. At AK, EE was only 5 mins! We basically walked right on it! That was our first time riding it, by the way, and my 6-year-old loved it! Between that and RNRC, he was in heaven! And, my 4-year-old LOVED TOT, even though it broke down in the middle of it! They turned on all of the lights (way cool!), and let us ride again a 2nd time without waiting after taking us through the back hallways that the castmembers use. It was my mother-in-law's first time riding it and she thought it was all part of the ride!! It wasn't until the castmembers told her that this only happens about once a month that she finally figured out we were all very serious when we told her it was broken. Still, the lines were dead the rest of our trip, not including the MK on Saturday.

GoofyMom2

Just got back from a 4 night stay....I love September!!! It was amazing, we walked on just about everything. It was the best....will try to do off-season again next year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom