SEPTEMBER 2017

21stamps

I'm there about the same time as you (9/17-24).

I will either be there the Sunday the 10th-13th or Sunday 17th-20th. We're leaning towards the first dates, less ideal travel time for me..but YC is available during those days.
I'll be arriving on Saturday evening, but most likely will be staying at the B Resort or a get together at a friend's house in Winter Garden. Don't have those details ironed out yet.

All I know is- we aren't making any dining reservations.. plans are - NO PLANS! Just spend time in World Showcase and at the resort.. but we WILL be at Trader Sam's one night.. after 8pm!!! I'm so stoked.

JohnD

I will either be there the Sunday the 10th-13th or Sunday 17th-20th. We're leaning towards the first dates, less ideal travel time for me..but YC is available during those days.
I'll be arriving on Saturday evening, but most likely will be staying at the B Resort or a get together at a friend's house in Winter Garden. Don't have those details ironed out yet.

All I know is- we aren't making any dining reservations.. plans are - NO PLANS! Just spend time in World Showcase and at the resort.. but we WILL be at Trader Sam's one night.. after 8pm!!! I'm so stoked.

I have, on average, one ADR/day:

9/17: Chef Mickey's ADR (brunch) before MNSSHP
9/18: 50s Prime Time ADR (lunch). Dinner at Big River Grille in Boardwalk. Dessert/Ice Cream at Ample Hills Creamery
9/19: Donald's Safari Breakfast ROL 1st Showing ADR (breakfast, duh); Dinner at AK counter service
9/20: Graze F&W booths (lunch); Grand Floridan Cafe ADR (dinner) before hopping to MK to see HEA; HEA Fireworks Dessert Party
9/21: Mexican Tequila Lunch (F&W food/drink pairing); Spice Road Table ADR (8pm dinner ADR before Illuminations)
9/22: No ADRs (Sea World during the day; Epcot in the evening. Plan on grazing F&W booths)
9/23: Raglan Rd. ADR (brunch). Open day (Browse DS; Go to water parks. AK evening)
9/24: Narcoosee's ADR (brunch). Hop to MK before drive home.

21stamps

9/18: 50s Prime Time ADR (lunch). Dinner at Big River Grille in Boardwalk. Dessert/Ice Cream at Ample Hills Creamery
9/19: Donald's Safari Breakfast ROL 1st Showing ADR (breakfast, duh); Dinner at AK counter service
9/20: Graze F&W booths (lunch); Grand Floridan Cafe ADR (dinner) before hopping to MK to see HEA; HEA Fireworks Dessert Party
9/21: Mexican Tequila Lunch (F&W food/drink pairing); Spice Road Table ADR (8pm dinner ADR before Illuminations)
9/22: No ADRs (Sea World during the day; Epcot in the evening. Plan on grazing F&W booths)
9/23: Raglan Rd. ADR (brunch). Open day (Browse DS; Go to water parks. AK evening)

Sounds great!

BDL

Splash being down was almost a deal breaker for me. It is my favorite ride. MNSSHP and Food & Wine Festival made it a little better though! 8-30-9-7 Old Key West! Our first deluxe stay. :)

We, too, are sad about splash. We get to go to DL frequently, and even though the drop is steeper at DL, the story at WDW is much better. I am probably one of the few, but am sad about The Great Movie Ride at HS closing as well (that one permanently). But I am with you, I am pretty sure that F&W and MNSSHP will definitely help make up for it! It's been a while but I really liked OKW resort!

DisneyGigi

We, too, are sad about splash. We get to go to DL frequently, and even though the drop is steeper at DL, the story at WDW is much better. I am probably one of the few, but am sad about The Great Movie Ride at HS closing as well (that one permanently). But I am with you, I am pretty sure that F&W and MNSSHP will definitely help make up for it! It's been a while but I really liked OKW resort!
Splash was down the one and only time I have been to DL. :( I loved the Great Movie Ride! I was so sad that we won't get experience it one last time. We miss it by just a couple of weeks.

Ciara

Original Poster

MIGHT see you at Epcot on the 13th! If you choose those dates ;)

Ciara

Original Poster

We will also be at the party on the 17th! Dressing up?

JohnD

We will also be at the party on the 17th! Dressing up?

Yes. Not very original though. I usually go as a "Yankee" tourist -- Yankee baseball cap, Bermuda shorts, dress socks up to the knees, Hawaiian shirt (Disney, of course). Not very good at cosplay.

Ciara

Original Poster
You saw my reply. You?

Yes! Not 100% sure what yet. Trying to do something as a duo and stay cool. Daisy and Donald, Stitch and Lilo, something like that but i am also thrift shopping the costume so it depends what i find, starting to look this weekend :D

pescador1f

Pop Century 9/19 - 9/25, hoping for a updated room! I Picked 80's & 90's online check in & also called, worth the walk I am thinking for a nice new room!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom