SEPTEMBER 2017

Ciara

Original Poster
Who's going? We will be there the 13th-22nd.

Love to hear about other plans and be excited together! :D

Last edited:

IMFearless

Yeah, getting close now. Once you hit double digits it comes round real quick I always think. Not long until we book the fast passes now. You go a bit before us don't you?

Ciara

Original Poster
Yeah, getting close now. Once you hit double digits it comes round real quick I always think. Not long until we book the fast passes now. You go a bit before us don't you?

Tell me about it! Only 17 days for us. I believe we arrive a little before you, we get there the 13th!

splash being down :bawling::bawling: its my favorite ride!!! Cant they push it back a couple week or a month?

IMFearless

Tell me about it! Only 17 days for us. I believe we arrive a little before you, we get there the 13th!

splash being down :bawling::bawling: its my favorite ride!!! Cant they push it back a couple week or a month?

Yes, Splash is my favourite also. It's a close run thing between that and Pirates, but Pirates is so much better at Disneyland I always feel like ours is a bit of an afterthought in comparison.

Excited to see all the new Avatar stuff though. It all looks amazing, particularly the environment itself.

DisneyGigi

Splash being down was almost a deal breaker for me. It is my favorite ride. MNSSHP and Food & Wine Festival made it a little better though! 8-30-9-7 Old Key West! Our first deluxe stay. :)

Jahona

Wilderness Lodge Boulder Creek Villas Sept 22nd to Oct 1st. First time staying at a deluxe. I'm excited as most of the construction looks to be done by the time I arrive.

JohnD

Pop Century 9/17-24.

Planning a whole week (9/17 - 9/24)
9/17: Arrive / MNSSHP
9/18: HS
9/19: AK
9/20: Ep Morning and afternoon / MK evening
9/21: Ep and F&W Festival
9/22: Sea World (Yep. Bought ticket a year ago. Need to use it before it expires) / Epcot evening
9/23: Open (possibly AP $45 ticket for both water parks) / AK evening
9/24: MK morning/afternoon / Drive home.

Last edited:

AnnaForever

Hi everyone! New to this group thing! We are going to WDW 9/8-9/17!!!! We have one night at Yacht Club and the other 8 nights at Polynesian. First time at either of the hotels! Stayed at Animal Kingdom and POR our last two trips. We want to try every hotel at least once.
Has anyone been to the water parks? I really want to swim with sharks at Typhoon Lagoon. We were able to book both Pandora fastpasses, reservations at California Grill during fireworks, and Be Our Guest dinner before MNSSHP!
I have 2 multi-day tickets on my band (6 &7 days each). How do I use only my 7 day ticket and not the 6 day ticket?
Thanks for any help and so excited to find this group!

BDL

Hi Everyone! So excited for all the September trips happening. I had lots of ups and downs planning my September trip - my sister & older DD had to back out - in the end it is just myself and my DD19 but I know we are going to have a blast! We will be at the Yacht Club 9/20-9/28. Looking forward to F&W, MNSSHP, and lots of pool time! I even decided to start a pre-trip report (PTR) and hopefully I can also knock out an actual trip report.

Last edited:

JohnD

Hi everyone! New to this group thing! We are going to WDW 9/8-9/17!!!! We have one night at Yacht Club and the other 8 nights at Polynesian. First time at either of the hotels! Stayed at Animal Kingdom and POR our last two trips. We want to try every hotel at least once.
Has anyone been to the water parks? I really want to swim with sharks at Typhoon Lagoon. We were able to book both Pandora fastpasses, reservations at California Grill during fireworks, and Be Our Guest dinner before MNSSHP!
I have 2 multi-day tickets on my band (6 &7 days each). How do I use only my 7 day ticket and not the 6 day ticket?
Thanks for any help and so excited to find this group!

Swimming with sharks has been discontinued for some time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom