September 15, 2011 Magic Kingdom Hours

Jakester

Original Poster
I was just scaning the Magic Kingdom Calander on the disney world site and noticed the Magic Kingdom will close early (6pm), Any word on why this is so ??

draybook

Interesting. They must have just changed this because I had us scheduled to be there on our last day and I'm pretty sure it was a 9pm closing. I even had us having dinner at CRT. Now I might have to rearrange the whole thing.

Rob562

I'm trying to remember... Isn't there some kind of annual Travel Agent event around that time of the year?

-Rob

Kev1417

We go every year around that time. Night of joy is 8th and 9th as someone pointed out. After that is typically the Halloween party on the Tuesday and Friday (13th and 16th).

uncwdwfan

First Time Post

I am new to the forums, but I read them all the time. Disney contacted my sister in law to say that they had to cancel her ADR on that day due to a private function that has rented out the Magic Kingdom for the evening. Crazy money to be able to do that!

Mr.Skunkape

I was there in Jan when they did the FLE news release about the new snow white ride and it closed that day at 6pm so that it would make it live on the local news. I would think that this maybe the same kind of thing.

uncwdwfan

I know I'm a neebie but...

I know I am new here on the forums and maybe I haven't earned anyone's trust yet, but I said the reason why the hours are shorter that day. Disney told my sister in law that a private party rented out the Magic Kingdom and that they would have to cancel her ADR that she made at Crystal Palace.

mgpan

Any new info on what event might be taking place?

Wondering who/what i might see at the Contemporary or from the balcony that night?:sohappy:

prberk

I would hate to happen to come that day and pay for one-day pass (not that many people would do that on a Thursday)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom