September 15, 2011 Magic Kingdom Hours

CaptainShortty

Thanks for letting me know. If it's closing early, and hopefully some front line cast members will be recognized, this is a reason i can be happy about! Does Disney have a website discussing the program and highlighting past winners? Just wondering if some of our favorite cast members we've met through the years might have been awarded. Seems like publicly promoting the "little guys" would be a great morale booster.:)

A former fellow CM and friend has also received the award! She is definitely a person who goes above and beyond and definitely deserves it! I'm extremely happy for her! I don't think a list has been released yet and I've tried the CM website as well. Although, I've got a bit of a conciliation prize. Here is a picture of the recipients new name tags so if you find them in the parks you can congratulate them on the honor.

http://micechat.com/forums/disneyla...sney-legacy-award-its-associated-nametag.html

mgpan

Thanks for the update

And I'll be sure to look for the nametags in September. Hope the event is commensurate to the achievement, and 40 years, wow!:sohappy:

MaryJaneP

I'm guessing either something like this, or maybe the media preview for the Next Big Promotion.

Not sure if they have a Fall travel agent event, but the Spring POW WOW is usually in May. Takes up most of the CR and they use convention center for it. Maybe see if there are rooms at CR on the 15th. They were tightlipped when all rooms in CR were blocked in May when I tried to schedule. Only learned it was POW WOW when we arrived, tons of banners in MCO and CR/Monorail was full of travel agents in typical garb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom