Sentinel: "SE to reopen in Mid-Dec for sneak previews"

Enigma

Account Suspended

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Do we know if the walls will actually come down, or if they'll leave them up since it's just an occasional *grabbing* of people to ride.

LOL! What a mental image. :lol: Picture a family of five walking by and then just "YOINK" the door opens just enough, a mecahnical arm reaches out and grabs just one person, rockets them through the door and the door slams! Everybody else just standing around with a stunned look on their face...:lol:

Hail Siemens - Our new robotic overlords....:D

jedijake45

Can anyone tell me if this means that SS will only be open in mid december, or does it mean that SS will be starting soft opening in December until it's actual opening in Feb

tirian

LOL! What a mental image. :lol: Picture a family of five walking by and then just "YOINK" the door opens just enough, a mecahnical arm reaches out and grabs just one person, rockets them through the door and the door slams! Everybody else just standing around with a stunned look on their face...:lol:

I actually opened a door into the attraction once. Guests stared at me like, "WHAT?!"

brianplace

you know you're an EPCOT geek when...

You guys too?

Mine involved the load area being a lounge and the vehicles had been changed to these almost pod-shaped vehicles. I think I woke up there; bummer.

I had a dream last night about SSE - the load area was half-way up the sphere; you had to climb scaffolding-like inside stairs to get there. Strangely the vehicles still circulated around near the bottom of the structure--you just didn't get on or off there.

I'm not sure what that means... doesn't sound like a very useful design though.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla

Hey, get outta my brain! There's not enough room for ya in there anyway :hammer:

VegasGreen

I'm wondering the same thing as far as if it will stay open or close till Feb at some point, but it doesn't seem anyone really knows for sure...

Rob562

You know, it's funny you should say that... Just last night I was watching the Simpsons "Efcot" episode, including "Future Sphere" sponsored by Eastern Airlines, complete with the robotic slave drivers... ;)

-Rob

rdour@techminds

Hello everyone!

How would I find the proper location to bug a CM about a potential soft opening? I'll cut to the chase. I'm blind, and for the past two days successfully navigated Magic Kingdom and Epcot. I have a general idea where the construction wall is, ran into it (not literally) while entering Epcot after passing under SSE. Where along this large wall would be the guarding CM? Please be excessively detailed, please? Or, if you're lurking and you see a guy with white hair wearing a hat and using a cane ask me if I'm Ryan and let me know how to find the CM. I'll just keep asking every time I pass the area to make sure I don't miss it. If I miss that one opportunity I just may have, I'll be really upset with myself. I'm here til the 11th, but leave at 7 AM that day.

Ryan

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I don't think we know where it would be - however, if you hang out in the post-show at Project Tomorrow people would have to come out through that exit, as there's no other way to really unload the ride. Thus, if you notice people coming out and snag a CM, they'd probably be able to get you in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom