Senior Final Project ?

disneyliv85

I also did a research paper on Walt's life my freshman year of college (got an A, woo!). If you're more into doing something on the movies rather than the parks you could focus just on Snow White, the first full length animated feature, or even just focus on the Silly Symphonies or something of that nature. Or heck, the evolution of the mouse himself! He has gone through a few transformations.

jeffk410

Original Poster
haha

Yes i have Grammer check its just when im on this board, or any online thing i never type properly or care to be honest haha. I normally type very well when i do my essays. And to answer someones question about the class, its an open essay so topic is not an issue.

JerseySkiddie

I wrote my American Studies senior honors thesis about how American Adventure and the Hall of Presidents represent Disney's perception of American history and culture.

There are more academic works about Disney than I ever thought there would be. You'll figure something out. Do something about the area which most interests you. If its for a thesis it will become your life so pick something you can deal with reading about and writing about for months.

Good luck!!

jeffk410

Original Poster
Ok guys i made my decision. I loved the AK idea, but i came up with one last night. My topic is going to be how Walt Disney World revolutionzed the theme park industry and the American vacation.
Ill talk about techniques and dvc and well everything haha. If anyone has any good ideas or any info to share i would be very grateful. Also if anyone knows of any good sources. Thanks guys!

SirNim

As I've said before in similarly-themed threads, I wrote a paper about how the grand and unified vision of EPCOT morphed into the unabashedly optimistic EPCOT Center, which then was converted into something of a Toon Lagoon warehouse, with each change made directly reflecting a growing national cynicism.

Then, I also did a project once... a PowerPoint thing, not a full essay... about Walt Disney Imagineering, bread-and-butter sort of thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom