Self serve drink stations are back!

Raxel7851

i have not gotten them for awhile, did not know there was a chip in them to let the machines know they were old, my bad
No worries. There’s a chip in the bottom that the soda machines read. Technically you can get coffee, iced tea, hot tea without the cup reading the chip. I know a lot of people bring their cups on every trip. As long as you don’t do soft drinks, you can use it on multiple trips. There’s also a timer programmed in, so that if you get a soft drink, you’ll need to wait a short period of time before the machine will let you refill your mug.

Raxel7851

There’s a difference between no you cannot, you’re not supposed to. I’m certainly not advocating reusing a mug on multiple trips. We buy them on every trip. It’s just the right thing to do.

Hcalvert

Just wondering---can someone use an old cup from a previous trip and just get it reactivated by paying the amount required for a new cup? I have so many of them and don't want any more and they are the current design. With Disney having the initiative to be environmentally-conscious, they should offer that option IMHO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom