Segway tour

RedSoxPirate

The Segway exhibit in Innoventions is free. This exhibit allows you to ride a Segway for about 2 minutes, following a forward-and-back track, and get some pics while doing it.

There is a more intensive tour called Around the World at Epcot, lasting 2 hours, which costs $85 per person. You get a lesson on the Segway, followed by a Segway tour of World Showcase.

Awesome experience for those who might never be able to purchase one in real life -- like me. :)

Upvote 0

PigletIsMyCat

There used to be a Segway 'class' given in one of the Innoventions buildings (I believe the one that houses the Character Spot). It was like an hour long and they made you wear these geeky helmets and maneuver in and out of cones. My mom and bro took the class while DH, Dad, and I took pics of them looking like geeks....

It cost around $35ish dollars (I think we got a discount as Disney Visa cardholders) and you got a free pin. This was in February of 2006.

Upvote 0

redfive13

I've done the Segway tour aound Epcot the past 2 years in a row. It's a "must do" activity at Disney. It runs a little more than 2 hours, 1 hour is training and the next takes you around World Showcase before it opens to the public.

It's an awesome expirence. I highly suggest it. If you have an AAA card, they offer a discount. Book it in advance and have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom