Secret "JETS" in Pirates of the Caribbean

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I will post a picture of this soon on here. I have heard in the past that there are so many little "hidden" things at WDW and I know it to be true. My wife and I have annual passes and go once per month. Our last two trips were just to take lots and lots of pictures, now of which I have over 1,200 pictures on my computer. I will be making a website (already created, just no pictures added yet, im waiting until my cable internet is hooked up) with all the pictures.

Anyways, in the que of the POTC there is an area if you go on the RIGHT LINE. That is, the line that is on the right hand side when you enter the que area. There is an area where you can look down on two skeletons playing chess in a jail. One is wearing a hat and the other a bandana. Well I know for a fact now that Disney many times allowed the imagineers of an area to somehow hide and implement their own touches. Well this guy must have been a Jets fan because I took a picture of these guys playing chess. When I took the picture I had a pretty high zoom on. I zoomed in on each skeleton and got a picture of each. When on my computer, I noticed some writing on the skeleton's bandana. So, I had to even zoom in on my computer picture to see it and sure enough, there on the skeleton with the bandana, on the bandana is the word "Jets" written just as it is on the New York Jets NFL helmets. I just thought you may want to know this to give it a look when you're in the POTC next time.

MKCustodial

Great info, thanks! :wave:

And you know you can make your photo album right here at Magic, right? It's very easy to use it!

Figment1986

what was his name again, george?

He aint real. (Darn it, it broke down again, time for pictures. Ok, your real! Hey it started again)

mickeysaver

They must have changed out the bandana. The picture that I took in September, 2002, really doesn't show any writing. Did they change it? Mickey

showphoto.php

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
other side

Actually I can't tell how they are sitting in that cell from your picture. The "Jet's" is on the other side of the bandana. You can see it from the other side. It's just over where the ear would be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom