Seaworld's next attraction after Antartica?

cheezbat

The Sandstorm was one of my all time favorite flat rides. I'm very upset they took it out for a ride I will never ride.

Losing a number of kid/family attractions for one thrill ride is not a plus in my book.

cheezbat

It's a promotion for 50 years...

"Starting in 2014, we will be bringing you SeaWorld’s 50th Celebration! – A celebration marked by a whole new “Sea of Surprises.” Join us as we celebrate with new interactive experiences, new shows and daily entertainment, more up-close animal encounters throughout the park, and a Surprise Squad treating guests with prizes every day. Visit SeaWorld.com/Celebration to learn more."

"Starting in 2014, we will be bring you SeaWorld’s 50th Celebration! – A celebration marked by a whole new “Sea of Surprises.” All three SeaWorld parks will be sharing the fun and delight throughout the 18-month celebration with uniquely SeaWorld moments. Starting March 21, 2014, we invite guests to join us as we celebrate with new interactive experiences, new shows and daily entertainment, more up-close animal encounters throughout the park, and a Surprise Squad treating guests with prizes every day. "

There's a part of me thinking that this sounds like Limited Time Magic...

No new rides mentioned, but new shows and "interactive experiences"...

Hopefully we will get an A'Lure replacement...

Just sounds like Disney execs are running Sea World right now..."surprises and interactive experiences" but no new attractions.
That's a classic Disney style move.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom