Seaworld CEO resigns

joanna71985

I'm not following. Do all the other parks have, in addition to being closed, an almost absurd inability to retain a CEO, or a very active propaganda campaign aimed directly at making sure they go out of business?

As for the seasonal park, is this not the season they would open? Which is almost worse?

SeaWorld San Antonio is closed for over a third of the year every year (they are closed pretty much until Spring Break in the beginning of the year, then aren't nightly until their summer event starts). Also are closed for a lot of the fall season too

jensenrick

SeaWorld San Antonio is closed for over a third of the year every year (they are closed pretty much until Spring Break in the beginning of the year, then aren't nightly until their summer event starts). Also are closed for a lot of the fall season too

Exactly! Perhaps my use of question marks was confusing, but I wasn't really asking which season they open, because it's obvious.

Let me put it this way- if they don't open til Spring Brk, and close in the fall- it doesn't sound like they will open in 2020 at all.

jensenrick

Well it looks like the Texas governor is going to open up the whole state anyway, so maybe I’ll be going to Sea World in San Antonio before we see one in Orlando

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom