Seas with Nemo & Friends 10-13 Photos

gregburg

Original Poster
I was in Orlando on a recruiting trip, and was able to get over to Epcot on Friday for the preview of the Seas with Nemo and Friends before my flight out. I took a whole bunch of photos that you can see up on http://burgess.members.winisp.net/disney/seas.htm

Here are a few:

061013_1139_E3278_X.jpg

061013_0813_E3235_X.jpg

As mentioned there was a delay in opening that generated a long line, but it moved very fast once the ride was operational. I rode it four times. In the afternoon it was a walk on after the initial rush.

I was very impressed. They did a great job on the ride and the techonolgy is very impressive.

Enjoy!

-Greg

Clemson

Wow! It all looks incredible, the themeing for the que looks really good and the characters in the ride itself are nothing short of amazing.

Shaman

Wow you really get a feel for how cool and amazing the techonology is to have the projections and the real fish in the same scene, and how great it looks too...awesome! Can't wait to ride this!

Great photos! Thanks for sharing! :wave:

Tigggrl

THANKS so much for the pics! I am looking forward to seeing this new update....Tho I was always a fan of the original, I think upgrades are important, and necessary. I cant wait for my trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom