Seafood Restaurant

Pioneer Hall

Depends on what you are looking for. We went to Cape May Cafe and loved it. There was seafood and a lot of other things. Something for everyone. There is also Coral Reef and Fultons. They are expensive, and I don't know how good they are. I haven't been to either. But you can't go wrong with Cape May (in the Beach Club).

Upvote 0

tmm7899

For seafood resaurants you have a couple of choices. There is the Flying Fish Cafe on the Boardwalk. Then there is Foultons in DTD. Also there is Coral Reef in Epcot in the Living Seas pavilion. Finally there is Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. You could probably check the review section of the sight and could probably get a feel for each of the restaurants.

Upvote 0

Bagheera

I'll second the Cape May Cafe. It's a great buffet and has quickly made it onto our "stop by every trip" list, which is very short these days. Coral Reef is pretty good, but you pay a premium for the ability to look at the big tank while you eat. I wasn't impressed with Fulton's, and prefer the Crab House for that type of meal. I haven't personally eaten at the Flying Fish, but it's gotten great reviews and is generally acknowledged to be one of the best restaurants on property, along with California Grill and Jiko.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Seafood Restaurants

As listed in "The Unofficial Guide to WDW"
Flying Fish Cafe - BoardWalk
Fultons Crab House - DownTown Disney
Narcoossee's - Grand Floridian
Artist Point - Wilderness Lodge
Cap'n Jacks Oyster Bar - DTD
Bonfamilles Cafe - Port Orleans FQ
Coral Reef - EPCOT
Captains Tavern - Caribbean Beach
Finn's Grill - Hilton
The list is taken from the 2001 edition - there may be changes !!

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

Re: Seafood Restaurants

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK
As listed in "The Unofficial Guide to WDW"
Flying Fish Cafe - BoardWalk
Fultons Crab House - DownTown Disney
Narcoossee's - Grand Floridian
Artist Point - Wilderness Lodge
Cap'n Jacks Oyster Bar - DTD
Bonfamilles Cafe - Port Orleans FQ
Coral Reef - EPCOT
Captains Tavern - Caribbean Beach
Finn's Grill - Hilton
The list is taken from the 2001 edition - there may be changes !!

One Restaurant no longer there is Bonfamilles its gone to disney heaven:cry: It was in Port Orleans( what is now known as French Quarter It was one of my favorite restaurants there ( I could get crawfish there.

Upvote 0

PrncssCinderEly

I have always enjoyed Fultons and Coral Reef

and if you also like sushi...there is Wolfgang Puck's...they have a great sushi bar...enjoy your trip...comeback and let us know where you picked and how you liked it...

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

Flying Flying Cafe at Boardwalk is always excelent. Make it a point to go there every trip.

Coral Reef is good too. The view of the main tank is pretty neat... the kiddies can try and identify what they are eating.

Upvote 0

EchoOfOphelia

I do like Fulton's, I think its the only seafood place we go to at Disney, so I don't have other Disney sites to compair it too. If you like New England Clam Chowder soup, its got a very good one.

Upvote 0

celticdog

The Coral Reef is great for atmosphere and ambiance, however the food was very average. It wasn't worth the price we paid. The appetizers and deserts were outstanding, but the main courses were very disappointing.

Would i go back..... yes, i would.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
If you eat at Narcocees, you should try to time the meal around the MK fireworks. You get a great view of them from inside the restaurant, and they even dim the lights and pipe in the music.

We loved it, but it mighty expensive, thank god for magical wishes. :lol:

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by celticdog
The Coral Reef is great for atmosphere and ambiance, however the food was very average. It wasn't worth the price we paid. The appetizers and deserts were outstanding, but the main courses were very disappointing.

Would i go back..... yes, i would.

We were so disapointed with Coral Reef. We had been looking forward to that meal on that trip the most.

You're right about the atmosphere and ambiance, top notch. But the food was by far the absolutly worth meal I've ever had at WDW, and it up on my short list of worst food ever in my life. It was very, very bad.

Now to be fair, this was 6 years ago, so they may be better, but they lost us as customers.

I'll never touch Alagator sausage again...:hurl:

Upvote 0

bhg469

well fultons by far is the best but yourr lookin at a minimum of 20 a plate. for example i got alaskan king crab it was only 5 legs and it was about $35, now ask me how good it was...... too late it was awesome, the clam chowder there is the best i have ever had. my secont choice would be the coral reef at epcot, the menu however is a bit more limited but prices are quite lower about 14-20 per entree, also its a very cool restaraunt, and theres alot to look at.

every time im in florida i usually hit both of them, i just cant visit without having the chowder, or chowdah for all you new england'ahs

Upvote 0

Lilo

We have eaten at Coral Reef three years in a row (last was for Thanksgiving 2002). With a picky 6-year old, we were surprised he liked the food and of course, my husband who is not a fish lover, found something to his liking. I enjoyed it too. As far as expensive, well coming from NYC I'm used to paying top dollar for a good meal. But yes it is expensive because you are paying for the atmosphere. Try Cape May Cafe, not expensive at all and a buffet too. All you can eat of good seafood. Hope you have a great time whatever you pick.

:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom