Sea World Hospitality House/Budwiser

travelgip

Original Poster
I was wondering, since Anhauser Busch sold the SeaWorld parks, I wondered if they still have the Hospitality House where you could taste some of the different beers they make and the "beer school"? Also, Do they still have the clydsdale horses?

Figment1986

I was wondering, since Anhauser Busch sold the SeaWorld parks, I wondered if they still have the Hospitality House where you could taste some of the different beers they make and the "beer school"? Also, Do they still have the clydsdale horses?

Last January the parks ceased their hospitality program with Anheuser Busch, while you can still purchase Anheuser Busch products at many restaurants you can no longer get a free sample.

the Clydesdales program ended when inbev sold Busch Entertainment / SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment to Blackstone Group. the Clydesdales are part of the Anheuser Busch marketing department and no contract was drawn up to keep them so they left all of the parks. SeaWorld is experiencing with various concepts as a replacement including an education exhibit on certain animals which the wildlife fund help protect.

Tooning

Yeah when I went in march they still had one clydesdale and no beer tasting I was hoping for the beer tasting. Its also gone in Bush Gardens

spacebaby

I was there last week - just not the same. The pavilion was empty from what I could tell, popped in once to grab a drink and was the only one there. They might as well tear it down and put something useful over there. Who wants to pay $6 for Bud when you used to get it for free. The Sea Garden was kind of cute which they have put out front but when you look at it all you can think of is Finding Nemo which I doubt is what they want being a non Disney park. Bring back the free Bud!!

crazydaveh

Why did they ruin my favorite park? :brick: Money, money, money

You can blame August Busch IV! He screwed America! He let it all happen.

As one of the last "Beer School" employees at SeaWorld, I miss the old days. No longer to people hang out at the hospitality house with a beverage. They walk by it on their way to a show. I miss the old days as do many out there. Jim... You with me?

French Quarter

We were at Busch Gardens the day after the beer had been taken away. My DH wasn't impressed because I had gone to Sea World the year before without him. I did the beer school and he was really looking forward to getting a chance to do it. However, they still had the horses at that time. Have they taken them away yet?

I'll be interested to see how they fill the space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom