Sea World Annual Passport Question...

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
I was hoping that Robert, or another of our resident Sea World experts might know the answer to this question...

When purchasing an Annual Passport for Sea World (a real Passport, not a Fun Pass), does it work the same as Disney, where your pass doesn't activate (your year does not begin) until the first use of the ticket? Or does the year begin when you make the purchase of the ticket?

Figment1986

I was hoping that Robert, or another of our resident Sea World experts might know the answer to this question...

When purchasing an Annual Passport for Sea World (a real Passport, not a Fun Pass), does it work the same as Disney, where your pass doesn't activate (your year does not begin) until the first use of the ticket? Or does the year begin when you make the purchase of the ticket?

If I remember correctly... It doesnt begin untill the date of first use... granted I could be wrong since I havn't paid for a BEC AP since 2004 :lookaroun

But from my past experience, You can buy a voucher and then get the real ticket printed... but for it to work you will need an Aquatica and BGT add on :lookaroun otherwise your pass is worthless :lol:

Disclaimer: It's not worthless, but you do live not far from Busch Gardens in the first place.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
If I remember correctly... It doesnt begin untill the date of first use... granted I could be wrong since I havn't paid for a BEC AP since 2004 :lookaroun

But from my past experience, You can buy a voucher and then get the real ticket printed... but for it to work you will need an Aquatica and BGT add on :lookaroun otherwise your pass is worthless :lol:

Disclaimer: It's not worthless, but you do live not far from Busch Gardens in the first place.

Thanks :) It would seem that it would be that way, but I don't want to buy it now and find out I'm wrong and lose two months before I go back.

Fear not, I will be adding on BG. It's too close not to. :king:

crazydaveh

It is the first date of use. Last year, I had to get my wife a platinum pass, as her previous pas expired and we honestly forgot to renew. I bought the pass online and we didn't use it until a few weeks later. The expiration date is two years from the date she used it.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
It is the first date of use. Last year, I had to get my wife a platinum pass, as her previous pas expired and we honestly forgot to renew. I bought the pass online and we didn't use it until a few weeks later. The expiration date is two years from the date she used it.

Oh, cool... thanks so much! :sohappy:

scorp111

You can definitely get it reimbursed. Take the receipt to guest relations and when you have your actual voucher converted to a ticket, and they will reimburse you. At least they did a couple of years ago when I first purchased my passport.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom