Sea Cabs and Nemo?

erasure fan1

They need to do whatever needs to be done to get the sea cabs back. Lets face it the living seas is a very good attraction but its nothing we haven’t seen before. Nemo was great addition, I love it. The sea cabs gave the living seas its “story” its twist on the normal aquarium. Put it all together and you have a big WINNER!!!

brkgnews

I went into photoshop and brightened the photo above so you can see the cabs better...

Attachments

• seacab_optimized.jpg
    seacab_optimized.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 107

lewisc

More than a year ago there was a rumor (Screamscape?) that Disney was considering replacing the SeaCabs with a moving walkway. That would require fewer CM's to run and would be cheaper to maintain.

Pix E. Dust

lewisc said:
More than a year ago there was a rumor (Screamscape?) that Disney was considering replacing the SeaCabs with a moving walkway. That would require fewer CM's to run and would be cheaper to maintain.

That seems like a good idea but if they are going to do something, I wish they would do it soon.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
lewisc said:
wasnt that what was in the tunnels of jaws 3 :lookaroun

PIX E DUST said:
That seems like a good idea but if they are going to do something, I wish they would do it soon.
no kidding......... get on it already........ it has been down for almost 5 years!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom