ScreamScape post

Maria

Originally posted by NowInc
Well..chairs wouldnt let for 360 degree viewing...

of course..this could of been easily solved using bar stool type chairs ;)

hehehe... this should be included in the "most uncomfortable "seating" in an attraction or show" thread! lol How could I miss it! That´s why I don´t really remember too much from it! I was always thinking of how tired I was and how much I would like to be seated on the floor! :rolleyes:

I agree... it could have been solved by placing some sort of "benches" in there! :lol: ;)

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Maria

hehehe... this should be included in the "most uncomfortable "seating" in an attraction or show" thread! lol How could I miss it! That´s why I don´t really remember too much from it! I was always thinking of how tired I was and how much I would like to be seated on the floor! :rolleyes:

I agree... it could have been solved by placing some sort of "benches" in there! :lol: ;)

Not a favorite attraction for me to do in the Summer. Too hot and tiring walking around all day. Then you go in to the theatre and can't sit. Part of the reason I only saw the China, Canada, and France movies once. I also like having a plot. The sightseeing thin isn't for me.

General Grizz

France ROCKS ... lol.

It is a theater you know...you sit down in Impressions.

It is WONDERFUL - breathtaking...I always like to go at night...after the Candelight processional, and hang around those quiet little benches... ah....France...

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
France ROCKS ... lol.

It is a theater you know...you sit down in Impressions.

It is WONDERFUL - breathtaking...I always like to go at night...after the Candelight processional, and hang around those quiet little benches... ah....France...

It's been a long time...i completely forgot. I just assumed

General Grizz

You know, so did I, for about 8 years...but I just HAD to go back ... now that the classic attractions have been demolished, I have taken refuge in World Showcase and Cranium Command....lol....but it's such a good place...

THERE IS NOOOOO PLACE LIKE WORLD SHOOOOOCASE... :D

Pioneer Hall

I like to Walk around World Showcase and take in the sites. For some reason are family really connects there. It is very strange. We all just start talking and having a lot of fun together. It is so strange.

Bdis86

Account Suspended
One of the reasons I love Epcot. It's kind of fun to do the impossible, like go to 11 diff. countries in one day. lol. I also love every aspect of Epcot, except the demolition of Horizions. :cry:

Maria

You know, so did I, for about 8 years...but I just HAD to go back ... now that the classic attractions have been demolished, I have taken refuge in World Showcase and Cranium Command....lol....but it's such a good place...

THERE IS NOOOOO PLACE LIKE WORLD SHOOOOOCASE... :D

I agree! I love WSC too! I can´t stand Cranium Command though :hurl:

General Grizz

LOL...I've only seen the show about 3 or 4 times in total...

You'll REALLY hate Cranium Command if you hear the Demo Recording on Ciar_j's radio station...
:hurl:

General Grizz

I think it is only one person playing all of the characters. Sounds like Frank Oz because some characters sound just like Dr. Teeth and Kermit.

It is much worse than the actual version and even had a theme song:

We are the Cranium Command
Using our heads the best we can
We will always try our best
To avoid unneeded stress
Yes, we are the Cranium Command

You can hear it on EPCOT World Radio. :D

General Grizz

Yes...some of the computers have aged immensly.

I still think it should be that VERY colorful playground, fresh air, healthy feeling. If it remains that way, I am all fine with a rehab...

Ahhhh.....(Breath in)....ahhhhh (breath out)....WoL! :)

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
World Showcase is one of THE most boring, uninteresting aspects of WDW. It needs at least one good attraction in it before I waste my time walking through there again. Whether it's a new Egypt land with some pyramid/nile ride or a Swiss Matterhorn-type attraction. It just needs something, otherwise I'll keep avoiding it.

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
For you...The majority LOVE WS and a thrill ride is ok, as long as it doesn't disturb the countries.

Yes, for me....hence the reason I was saying it would be a waste of MY time. I didn't make a blanket statement saying everyone hates it.

NowInc

Time for me to fan the flames a tad..

If it wsant for the food..I, too, would have no reason to go into WS...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom