ScreamScape post

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Hmm over at screamscape they say a guest asked why TimeKepper was closed they said do the film being edited to remove the WTC... Hmm would make sense to me since they are clearly in the film.... but TimeKeeper was closed during the Sept 11th tragedy. oh well my 2 cents. I would like to see it one more time

NowInc

Originally posted by orlpassholder
Hmm over at screamscape they say a guest asked why TimeKepper was closed they said do the film being edited to remove the WTC... Hmm would make sense to me since they are clearly in the film.... but TimeKeeper was closed during the Sept 11th tragedy. oh well my 2 cents. I would like to see it one more time

I think that the 9/11s may be the reason why it hasnt RE-OPENED, but it is far from the reason why it closed. It doesnt take THAT long to edit film (I know) however...so who knows..

Pioneer Hall

Re: Re: ScreamScape post

Originally posted by NowInc

I think that the 9/11s may be the reason why it hasnt RE-OPENED, but it is far from the reason why it closed. It doesnt take THAT long to edit film (I know) however...so who knows..

It was open during the christmas period. Saw it and it had the WTC in it also. No change in the film at all.

Quentin Disney

Originally posted by orlpassholder
Hmm over at screamscape they say a guest asked why TimeKepper was closed they said do the film being edited to remove the WTC...

Where was the WTC in COP? I guess I haven't been to the attraction that much.

General Grizz

Lol...I really wonder if that's the only reason they closed it. Timekeeper doesn't seem like an expensive attraction...maybe there were no crowds? Who knows...

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Lol...I really wonder if that's the only reason they closed it. Timekeeper doesn't seem like an expensive attraction...maybe there were no crowds? Who knows...

It had painfull attendance for a long time...its pretty "hidden" in tommorowland and a lot of people would just walk by it...not to mention it was a "stand up" attraction...which most people frown upon (myself included).

Its a shame seeing how popular it was in DLP

General Grizz

Before my recent visit, I only saw the show once. It is downright funny and entertaining, but I never went back... Yeah...I think the "Lean Rails" do have something to do with them.

"You are currently resting on a Lean Rail. Do not sit on the lean rails. Or why would we call them Lean Rails? Thank you." :lol:

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by NowInc

It had painfull attendance for a long time...its pretty "hidden" in tommorowland and a lot of people would just walk by it...not to mention it was a "stand up" attraction...which most people frown upon (myself included).

Its a shame seeing how popular it was in DLP

I never understod why they did that. No seats is a bad idea.

NowInc

Well..chairs wouldnt let for 360 degree viewing...

of course..this could of been easily solved using bar stool type chairs ;)

General Grizz

Hmmm....it'll be expensive and kinda hard for rotating seats...and if the show isn't that popular, I don't think it's a good idea. Rails have always been used for Circle Vision...hmmm...I'd like to see a feasible method of more comfort and less expense... :D ...or less comfort and less expense in Pressler's eyes...:eek:

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Hmmm....it'll be expensive and kinda hard for rotating seats...and if the show isn't that popular, I don't think it's a good idea. Rails have always been used for Circle Vision...hmmm...I'd like to see a feasible method of more comfort and less expense... :D ...or less comfort and less expense in Pressler's eyes...:eek:

I know that it wouldn't work now. But if they had done it origionaly then maybe the ride/show would have been a lot more popular. Just thinking...

mickeyman

It is stupid that they say they closed this because of the wtc. At the end of the american adventure show they show the world trade center. Is this the best reason disney has come up with. just tell us the truth that it was not popular enough.:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom