Screamscape Disney World Rumors

disneyland50

Original Poster
hey did anyone see screamscapes articles on mgm and amimal kingdom. mgm might get indiana jones and a replica of journey to the center of the earth and a new star tours film. animal kingdom has not talked about beastly kingdom more than they r talking about it now

here is the website for march 7th articles

www.screamscape.com

MickeyTigg

disneyland50 said:
hey did anyone see screamscapes articles on mgm and amimal kingdom. mgm might get indiana jones and a replica of journey to the center of the earth and a new star tours film. animal kingdom has not talked about beastly kingdom more than they r talking about it now

Well...it's all rumor and speculation....not exactly news. News would infer that it's fact...which it is not.

Pongo

Yes. We know. The thread is about five slots down on this same forum page.

And don't get your hopes up.

dxwwf3

Before anyone yells at you, Screamscape specializes in rumors and not so much news. This is all rumors at this point. I think they get a bad reputation because some people do not want to think of it as a rumor site. Sometimes they hit the nail on the head, but usually it's way off, but that's ok.

The_CEO

People often forget that Screamscape is a RUMOR based site and is not even close to 100% reliable... So why do members continue to use Screamscape as a reason to post pointless threads?

Beats me.

goofyfan13

The_CEO said:
People often forget that Screamscape is a RUMOR based site and is not even close to 100% reliable... So why do members continue to use Screamscape as a reason to post pointless threads?

Beats me.

Ah, he's still new, give it time, he'll learn sooner or later.

Don't get your hopes up unless it gets posted on the main site here, cause the two most reliable sources I have found over the past couple years are Disney itself, and Steve.

Moustronaut

STR8FAN2005 said:
Oh how I wish Disney would hold a press conference tomorrow to put an end to all of this speculation. I suppose we must remain patient....
Exactly. Let them officially finish the major E ticket attraction they have under construction and then we can look forward to new announcements.

joshwill

why do people who dislike "pointless" threads continue to read them? why dont they just ignore them if it bothers them so much?

wannab@dis

disneyland50 said:

here is the website for march 7th articles

www.screamscape.com

joshwill said:
why do people who dislike "pointless" threads continue to read them? why dont they just ignore them if it bothers them so much?

Take a look at that first quote. It's a direct quote of the OP. Where does it say "rumor"? Where does it say anything about the reliability of screamscape? Nowhere. Now, assume that someone who DOES NOT know about how unreliable SS really is reads this thread. If EVERYONE ignored it because they thought it was pointless, then someone may go off thinking it was legit and spreading the news.

You have to remember there are LOTS of people reading these forums. Take a look at the numbers sometimes. Most people are not even registered and have never posted. It's good that people point out that threads like this one have zero truth/fact at this time.

:wave:

CaptainMichael

SallyShine said:
Because they have nothing better to do!
That sounds about right. Although, I've just been procrastinating about writing essays for my midterms. I didn't get started till 2am last night:lookaroun

Procrastinators UNITE!.......tomorrow....

Bravo466

It would be interesting to see how many of their rumors end up being true. Any one know of a study that was done to see what percentage of screamscapes rumors are true/false or close?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom