Scooter rental and looking healthy

XxDisneyGirlxX

Im honestly at a loss trying to figure out what to do. I have an upcoming vacation in August, my parents are taking me and my 3 kids to Disney with them. Over the last month I have had several occasions where I was working or cleaning and fainted. My blood pressure drops, my pulse pressure drops and I get numbness on whole body. I still have symptoms constantly when not over exerting myself but they dont cause me to faint. It has gotten so bad I had to temporarily stop working until doctors can get to the bottom of it. Point is because of all of this I cant over exert myself becauae it seems to trigger it. As the trip is growing closer and closer while I hope they get to the bottom of this im not sure they will. Right now they think it is possibily hyperthyroidism but if so im not sure how long it will take for medication to be effective. I am 28 years old and have a slim figure, looking at me most people would think im young and healthy. My parents cant handle my 3 children alone and with how excited theyre I cant bear to let them down. I am unsure about what to do because I know renting a scooter is an option but I also know there will be many comments from people and it is slightly hard to feel like an inconvenience to everyone. Im just looking for what others would do in the same situation.

AndrewsJ

She is planning on going with us next June too! She will be one month shy of 89 when we go. We will have 4 generations from age 89 to 3.
FYI we can tell you where every restroom in every park is. :)
Lol about the restrooms! But wow that just makes my heart smile. To be that age and still actively visiting the parks with loved ones is just a dream come true. She sounds like an incredible woman! Hope y'all have an awesome trip!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom