Sci Fi or ´50 Prime Time with small childrens

zurgandfriend

I'll go with 50's Prime Time Cafe. I think the food is better and the "show" if the server is into it is better, eating at the 50's always reminds my DS of eating at his great Aunt's or Nana's house, they haven't purchased a kitchen set since the Eisenhower administration either.

He just did not get the whole Drive in Movie theme at Sci-Fi it was way before his time.

HouCuseChickie

I've only eaten at 50s Prime Time, but I've heard the food there is significantly better than Sci Fi. While eating in cars certainly seems neat and would have kid appeal- the CMs at 50s Prime Time were really fun and totally made the meal for us. We're traveling with a 2 and 4 yr old this Dec and if we weren't doing Mama Melrose to get in on the F! pkg- we'd be doing 50s Prime Time again.

cslafferty

I would do a meal at 50's and go to Sci Fi for dessert. I've been to lunch at Sci Fi a few times, and it was expensive and not-so-great food. But, the kids love the atmosphere, so this time we're just doing a late afternoon dessert there.

JohnLocke

If they eat off of the kids meal, I don't think there's really any difference in the two. Both are really fun, so I don't think you can make a bad choice for the experience, but you may just want to check the menus out yourself, to see what you like better.

nrathge

Original Poster
Thank you all, my doubt with the Sci Fi is the low light that seems to have. What do you think of it?. It can scare the Kids?

lilclerk

Thank you all, my doubt with the Sci Fi is the low light that seems to have. What do you think of it?. It can scare the Kids?
The light is dim, but I have never seen a crying child in that restaurant. They all seem to be engaged by the movies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom