School Schedules

Michael72688

Original Poster
I was just wondering what most of the school schedules were like everywhere else but hear, so I can generally know when there will be less of the tourists hear. I know I get all of next week off, just want to know if anyone else does either, and if they're planning on coming!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

In th eUK mid October is referred to as half-term. The schools break up for a weeks holiday - which week is usually at the discretion of the Local Education Authority. So it differs from area to area. My S-I-L's son is off this next week, while my own kids are off the week after.
I dare say it differs like this in the US as well.

Debbie

Thanksgiving week is usually the most popular for folks here to go since the kids are out of school. This year however, the kids have to make up the time missed with Hurricanes Isidore and Lili. Christmas week thru New Years is a no brainer. The kids here are out the week of Mardi Gras, but may be making up time missed for the storms also.
Here, the week after Easter is sometimes 'spring break', sometimes it's the week of Easter.
Down here, we don't get any other extended days for 'break'. However the kids rarely go to school for one month straight with out Faculty Study days, Parent Teacher conferences, etc.

Michael72688

Original Poster
Down in florida (in certain counties) We get a fall break (this week), winter break, and spring break, plus we get a ton of days off inbetween

Figment1986

this week is only a 3day week of school for me,

Tue, Wed, and Thur.

Mon is planning day for teachers and Fri is inservise for them, (LOL)

many more days off to come next month, soon, soon it will be christmas season

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom