School Mascots

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by Bagheera
Iona Gaels, right?

YEP! Every few years, they make it into the NCAA tournament, but I dont think they have gotten past the first round in recent memory...although a few years ago they gave Syracuse a run for their money .... but ultimately lost :(

Bagheera

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
YEP! Every few years, they make it into the NCAA tournament, but I dont think they have gotten past the first round in recent memory...although a few years ago they gave Syracuse a run for their money .... but ultimately lost :(

Yeah, we UAlbany folks here live in the shadow of all of the Siena fans. This place goes nuts during the MAAC tournament, and even more nuts if Siena actually makes it to the big show.

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by Bagheera
Yeah, we UAlbany folks here live in the shadow of all of the Siena fans. This place goes nuts during the MAAC tournament, and even more nuts if Siena actually makes it to the big show.

Two of my cousins went to Siena...liked to rub Ionas misfortunes in :lol: We couldnt help it if the late Jimmy V defected to bluer pastures ;)

RozFan

High school was a Ram
Junior college was a Commodore
4 yr University is a Seminole, betcha can't guess what school this is! :lol:

darthdarrel

Well I can`t find my high school mascot to post it, but I went to Eastlake North High and our mascot was a cowboy. We were called the North High Rangers :)

aim

Originally posted by The_CEO
Incase you all have lost ALL Memory and don't know anything about Trojans....:lol:

Hey now, let's not start on the Trojans! :mad: :lol: But, yup, that's our mascot. That exact head is on everything at the school! haha, shirts, shorts, floors, everything. lol

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
Glad to see he's wearing protection.

(Yeah, somebody had to go there...)
LOL! I was going to go there by posting a picture of a box of trojan condoms, but Then I figured I would get yelled at cause of the kids that post on these forums! :lol:

Wilt Dasney

Private school K-12, so no mascot, altho the butt-ugly uniforms we had to wear would probably have struck fear into the heart of any opponent.

Unlike cutie, my junior college had a mascot: the Mariner. (Must be an Atlantic coast thing, Susie, even down here in GA.)

My university mascot is the Eagle (generic, yawn-inducing, run-of-the-mill college mascot). The fact that the football team has won six national titles at the I-AA level does make it a little easier to cheer for them, tho.

Wilson

Two of my cousins went to Siena...liked to rub Ionas misfortunes in We couldnt help it if the late Jimmy V defected to bluer pastures

Go Wolfpack

1489NCSU_wolfpack.gif

Wilson

And by the way, nothing around here would be considered "bluer pastures." There is no blue, only red. The blue area would be UNC, down the road. Bad, bad, bad, evil, nasty, evil place.

Sheri

K-5: Bowers Bulldogs
6-8: I went to a charter school, and didn't have one
9-12: Manchester Indians

But I think the only times I've ever said "Go Indians", and was serious, was when I was about 8, cheering for the hockey team, lol. :p

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by Wilson
And by the way, nothing around here would be considered "bluer pastures." There is no blue, only red. The blue area would be UNC, down the road. Bad, bad, bad, evil, nasty, evil place.

Duh! I always get them confused!! :hammer:

My cousin went to UNC (big Italian family :lol: ) and he sent me a pretty powder blue sweatshirt, so I wore it to school. My boyfriend at the time suggested I not wear it again...and explained to me why :lol: I had NO clue that it was an evil school till that point! :fork:

mandib

Middle School-George Washington Middle School Patriots what a mouthful.
Highschool-Nazareth Roadrunners. Yup Roadruners. Beep Beep!

Yellow Shoes

My high school's colors were red and gray.

The mascot was a redbird.

It was Alton Senior High school.

The cheerleaders wore a big, ornate cursive "A" on their uniforms.

And yes, "The Scarlet Letter" was required in English class.

Wonder why "Hester" was the generic name for any cheerleader??

nikimsu2002

In elementary school I was a Cougar for 5 years and then a Hawk for 1. Middle School was a Warrior and high school was a Falcon. My college's mascot is the Spartans.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom