Schedule for Goodnight Mickey and Kiss Goodnight

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
Hi kids...
This thread is here for me to post the schedule for Mickey's Goodnight and the Castle Kiss Goodnight. If you have other questions about entertainment please post them and I will do my best to answer them. Also this first post will be editted for At a Glance reference.
In other words instead of adding a post for each week's schedule, which would force someone to scroll through the thread, I will just edit this post so they can glance at it.

Mickey's Goodnight
4/8 -4/9, 4/11, 4/15 -16 10:15 pm
4/12, 4/12, 4/14 9:15 pm

Kiss Goodnight
4/8 - 4/9, 4/11, 4/15- 4/16 10, 10:30, 11 pm
4/10, 4/12, 4/14 9, 9:30, 10 pm
4/13 EMH 12:30, 1, 1:30 am

If you require any other entertainment info I will do my best to get it to you, just post it in the thread.

Lauriebar

Thanks so much!! I watched the video of the kiss goodnight a few weeks ago and almost cried! Can't believe I have been to WDW ten times and never seen it in person. I will keep checking for the Oct. schedule!!

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
Mickey's Goodbye...
Mickey stands on Train Station 15 minutes after closing and bids everyone goodnight.

Kiss Goodnight...
A beautiful ceremonial moment with Walt, his dream, and Cinderella's castle. This happens about 30 minutes after closing. Special lighting and music. Lasts about 3-4 minutes.

These are somewhat Disney secrets, it's not published on any official document for guests to see as it is meant to be a surprise. But many of us know about it and needed to know when to expect it since for many of us it has a lot of meaning.

scorp111

I hope to see at least one Kiss goodnight on my visit...

I have seen a video clip of it... brought tears to my eyes....

mrtoad

Very cool. I never heard of these. Do they do them all year or only in prime season? We are going late Jan. and would love to see it.

Thank-you! :)

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
Well my dear lovely people, my hope is to update this thread each week, so before you leave for your trip search for this thread.

ToTBellHop

wow, I wasn't aware that they presented the Kiss Goodnight three times nightly. I always felt so sheepish being one of about 15 people still in the park for the first Kiss Goodnight that I left afterwards...is anyone even around for the second and third?

WDWScottieBoy

I will be seeing the Kiss Goodnight on August 1 at 1 am because we will be there for the e-ride night. I guess we will see all three techincally, hopefully I can get one on tape. Thanks for posting the dates and times. Unfortunately, I won't be able to see Mickey's Goodnight because we won't be at the MK on any of those days.

DiPSU224

mrtoad said:
Can you elaborate what exactly we will see for the kiss?

Thanks. :)

When You Wish Upon a Star is played and the castle changes colors. A narrarator comes on and thanks the guests for visiting the MK and recites a quote from Walt Disney about the MK. Here's a link with a video of it, but I wouldn't suggest seeing it for the first time on video. It's a really special moment if you catch it and definetly gives you chills.

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/media/quicktim/kiss.mov

mrtoad

DiPSU224 said:
When You Wish Upon a Star is played and the castle changes colors. A narrarator comes on and thanks the guests for visiting the MK and recites a quote from Walt Disney about the MK. Here's a link with a video of it, but I wouldn't suggest seeing it for the first time on video. It's a really special moment if you catch it and definetly gives you chills.

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/media/quicktim/kiss.mov

Thank-you. I won't watch the video then. Do they do this all year, even in the off season?

TnkrBelPixiDust

Pixie Duster said:
Kiss Goodnight...
A beautiful ceremonial moment with Walt, his dream, and Cinderella's castle. This happens about 30 minutes after closing. Special lighting and music. Lasts about 3-4 minutes.
Thanks Pixie Duster!! This sounds so cute and romantic :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom