Scenes cut from Its' tough to be a bug?

phichi17

Original Poster
We were at AK on the 25th. I could swear that the show was shortened, specifically the dung beetle sequence. Can anyone confirm?

Craig & Lisa

Funny the last time we saw it the show wasn't cut, but the insect spray which is really a co2 cold spray didn't go off. Didn't really lower the show quality.

phichi17

Original Poster
Funny the last time we saw it the show wasn't cut, but the insect spray which is really a co2 cold spray didn't go off. Didn't really lower the show quality.
The bug spray was working last Friday, but the show itself was definately shortened, the beetle was in the finale, but his "skit" was not in the show.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have seen that show ever since AK's soft opening days in 1998 and I can honestly say that I do not remembering the dung beetle having any more than a cameo in the final scene.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
All I remember is him coming out at some point rolling on a ball of dung. :confused:

Was there more? Is that the finale scene?
That was the only thing that I remember them doing. There was also a Rhino beetle that Chopper used to usher Flick off stage but that was it for beetles in ITTBAB at least as I remember it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom